Another card by God Duelist!

Seta

Well, it sure has a long effect. I wonder if anyone could read it without the card lore:

disclaimer: I do not own the artwork!!!!

84512yq4.jpg

Well, should I add a card lore, or be mean (muwahaahaha!!!)

Well, here is the card lore:

[spoiler=Card lore]When this card is succefully Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, draw 5 cards, and remove them from play. Return all other cards removed from play to their owners Deck. Both players then shuffle their Decks. All cards removed from play as long as this card remains face-up on the field are sent to the Graveyard instead. Each time you or your opponent Normal Summons, Flip Summons or Special Summons a DARK monster, choose 1 random card removed from play and sent it to the Graveyard. Activate 1 of the following effects depending on the Attribute of that card:

-EARTH: Discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand. Then your opponent discards 1 random card from your hand.

-FIRE: Return all cards on the field (excpect this card) to their owners hand. This card cannot declare an attack during this turn.

-LIGHT: Change the Battle Position of all face-up monsters on the field.

WATER: Skip both your and your opponent's next Battle Phase.

WIND: Both you and your opponent draw 1 card.

DARK: Increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up DARK monsters on the field by 500 till the End Phase of this turn.

After all cards removed from play by this cards effect are sent to the Graveyard, destroy this card.

Rate well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived