Gorrilaz like mudkipz

Cyber Altair

i don't think' date=' i know.

ask Matt, [s']TKill[/s], Haruno, GAK and anyone else you want to....

Anyway you guys just don't know the style....

That isn't going to happen. Your not better.

I wasn't saying your bad at GFX or that I am better. I am saying your a bad person. [joke]And your grammar sucks.[/joke]

>.>

i said ask as in ask them who is better, me or kizzi.

plus grammar was something created by perfectionists who wanted something to have so they can actually take pride in, that doesn't work anymore. Besides No Grammar is the new Grammar.

Lol. Nice but (I'm going to regret asking this) what does it have to do with mudkipz? Oh and you can't say I fail at GFX now 'cause I already did fail ^_^. 9/10 it looks kinda plain.

EDIT:

Wait a sec. If you made the background then 10/10.

I wasn't saying your bad at GFX or that I am better. I am saying your a bad person. [joke]And your grammar sucks.[/joke]

>.>

plus grammar was something created by perfectionists who wanted something to have so they can actually take pride in, that doesn't work anymore. Besides No Grammar is the new Grammar.

That's a really hard decision. I think that you are equal, with kizzi being just a bit back from you thanks to that super sonic sig

>.>

Read the tags. >_> that have a reason. You and Kizzi are both good at graphics. You may be better but your mean and a bad person.

I said everyone, not just Kizzi.

Archived