Hey!-The Life time Story of Komui2

komui2

Hi! My name is C.J., but you will call me Komui2 (or K2 for short). Komui is Pronounced *Comb-You-E*. I first came to YCM to make cards of me and my friends, but now I have Set Out on a mission to make the greatest Set known to YCM. When I first joined, I was a BIG FAT N00B, and I mean really N00Bish. I thought I would be like this forever... Then one day, I made The Infinite Shadows Set, my first Set. It made me make more and more Sets. After going Set crazy I took a brake from YCM. When I came back I made my own fan-fic, Yugioh-Omen of Light and Darkness. I didn't really do good at first, or after, but I'm not giving up on it:D! Anyway, after making Chapter 8, I decided to enter my first card contest, and I got third! That was pretty good for only a Lvl 2! This gave me the confidence to enter other contests, and eventually make my own. After that, I started making a new Set, Elemental Call, and I'm almost done! And just today, I got into the Elite Raters Club! My first Club! Well I'm off, this has been, Hey!-The Life time Story of Komui2!

Sounds like you've done a lot. And I like that you have fairly decent typing skills. That's always a plus in my book. :)

I think I've seen you around a few times lately, but I'll welcome you anyway. Welcome to the forum. Make sure you don't run near the pool, make sure a life guard is on duty before going into the water, and if you need to use the restroom, use the restroom. Not the pool. Enjoy your stay.

Archived