Card Making Contest 30/12/06 - Sports Cards

Danilus

Card making contest I hear you say? Yes indeed it is, I will be doing this each week to get those creative juces in your brain flowing, Each week will be a different theme and here are the rules.

1. Only one entry per person.

2. Entries will be based on playability, creativity and art.

3. Every card must be filled in to the standards in this forum.

The winner will be awarded with 50 points from my own pocket.

Entries close 6th January 2007

This weeks theme is Sport

Happy card making! 8)

[Edit] The contest is now closed.

Guest setojim

well im goin to enter now

my card is below.........

the Light Dragon of Gorgogos (AKA. the reincarnation of the winged dragon of ra.)

Divine Beast

The ground rumbles and the light shines to the coming of this beast,One flap of this mighty Dragon's wings can tear houses off their foundation.(Hidden Effect:You must sacrafice 3 monster cards in order to normal summon this cardThis card is unaffected by traps cards and is only effected by spell cards one turn.This card can attack all monster cards on your opponent's side of the field.For every monster this card attacks automaticly destroy them and gain attack points to half their attack.When this card is sent to the graveyard all cards on the field are destroyed.)

Attack:6000 Defense:6000

Here's my entry, this man is an inspiration!

Danilus, don't take offense at the file comment and judge this card for what it is, as I noticed you are from England; :D

This card can be set without tribute because it would be quite risky to, 1650 def could be easily attacked by a non-tribute 1800 atk monster, but that's why it has high attack.

By the way, are you a cricket fan?

I don't balme you, there's not much to like about cricket in England, lol, you guys about to lose 5-0 to us, and that hasn't happened since the 1920s, anyway, vote for your favourite sport in the poll in general.

Edit: Did you like WG, you know who he is don't you?

Well' date=' this is going to be a long and tedious wait until we find out who wins, next week we should do Realistic Cards, maybe that would get more responses...[/quote']

Yeah thats true, next time i'll think of something everyone can join in with. 8)

Ok here's my card.

For some reason the picture on the card isn't showing up :?

EDIT: Ok' date=' now the picture of the card isn't even showing up. *removes forum-stretching link* Any suggestions?[/quote']

Well, you can edit all the fields you need in the editor and not put a picture in. Then you save it then put the picture in using any graphics editiing program.

Archived