Club Pikachu: Huh? What Message?

Pikachu

• Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@true silent swordsman:

yea... i didnt like the starter pokemon after season IV or something . but INFERNAPE. tell me there isnt something wrong with a name as dumb as that

Now that I think of it. Blaziken. (Blaze Chicken) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol at least it isnt that apperent

Wow, this club is becomming even more better... Now, lets see how many members we have...

...............................................................................................................................

OVER 80???? And now, Pikachu, YOU shall rule the Clubs & Organizations section!

@true silent swordsman:

yea... i didnt like the starter pokemon after season IV or something . but INFERNAPE. tell me there isnt something wrong with a name as dumb as that

Now that I think of it. Blaziken. (Blaze Chicken) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol at least it isnt that apperent

Pretty obvious actually.

Wow' date=' this club is becomming even more better... Now, lets see how many members we have...

...............................................................................................................................

[b']OVER 80???? And now, Pikachu, YOU shall rule the Clubs & Organizations section![/b]

Whatever. Pikachu can become lord of a section but Blaziken is god.

Amazon is selling CED for 6.75 and this is CED:lol:

On topic: Did I just see Ash become Groudon's slave

Yes you did.

Hey Pikachu,

128322dk1.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle.If you have a Thunder-type monster on your side of the field, this card can attack twice per turn.By Tributing 1 monster on your side of the field, you can take control of an opponents monster with 1000 ATK or less.This card cannot attack Rock-type monsters.

And:

pikachu1pz0.th.gifCLICK IT!

Archived