Bazza set ~HOT~ see if u can find a prob with these...

bazzabaz

Here we go, the Bazza set...

My main cards as they are named after me XD

I have worked on these for ages, if you can point out any problems plz tell me...

Ratings would be appreciated... :)

Negating trap cards is a brilliant way to protect your powerhouse monsters, but "Sorceror of dark magic" is Sh*t lol and jinzo also negates your traps aswell :(

So here it is the trap negating BAZZA set...

the%20lookout%20of%20bazza.bmp

Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 2 Trap cards in your Graveyard. When your opponent activates a Trap card you can return this face up card to your Deck. When this face up card is returned to your Deck you can special summon "The Army Of Bazza" from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

The%20army%20of%20bazza.bmp

Effect: If this card was Special Summoned by the Effect of "The Lookout Of Bazza" then it gains the following effect.

●When your opponent activates a Trap card you can return this face up card to your Deck to Negate and Destroy the Trap card. When this face up card is returned to your Deck you can special summon "Bazza The Ultimate Fiend" from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Bazza%20the%20ultimate%20fiend.bmp

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the Effect of "The Army Of Bazza". When your Opponent Activates a Trap card you can Negate the Effect of that card and Destroy it.

SUPORT CARDS...

Not many at the mo, maybe more to cum?...

power%20eatin%20fairy.bmp

Archived