Do you Dare Mock the Shrub?

Huntar!

[align=center]Ok.. A few days back, I was making fun of Shrubs and the word itself, because, hey, just say it to yourself and you may just end up laughing.

Well, I walked up to a shrub we have in out backyard, and out of nowhere, I swear that shrub attacked me. Not kidding, out of nowhere, this squirrel runs out of the shrub in my direction, pulling this branch like thing back, and when the squirrel moved, the friggin shrub came back and hit me in the face, which hurt like crap, because it scrathed me and after that, I was bleeding.

Here is my Shrubby card, a decently Great card for plant cards, it lets them swarm and gain advantage. >=D

Dont mock the shrub. 0.o

They can fight back. 0.o

43114gs5.jpg

http://morgorth.devianart.com

[/align]

declares an attack on a Plant-Type monster=selects a Plant-Type monster as an attack target.

mosnter=monster

he/she loses=they lose

Take out "from your hand"

if your control 4 or more Plant-Type monsters=if you control 4 or more Plant-Type monsters.

A few typos here and there, a few outdates such as he/she, nothin' serious. ^_^ Might wanna patch 'em anyway so others don't chew you for 'em.

I give it a 7.3/10

You doin' a plant set or sumpin'?

PS: Freightening=Frightening in thread title, unless you want to be making cargo freight puns, which I wouldn't consider fitting for a Demon Shrub card.

Archived