<<Name Change Archive Thread>>

SushiTheLegend

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get my name changed to HarbingerEvil?

I am 100 points short' date=' but can I be added to the waiting list?

[/quote']

Changed to HarbingerEvil.

Enjoy ^_^

emo-despair.gif

Don't worry about it, I will take care of it when your change comes 'round. Just think of this noob as holding the name for you until you can get changed to it :P

Can I be added back to the waiting list for' date=' Saiyan Yoshi

[/quote']

You seem to be changing your mind a lot, why don't you wait til closer to your next change before having me add you to the Waiting List. Despite popular belief, I don't like changing the W.L. every other day to suit the whims of the moment ;)

Sorry for such a stupid question' date=' but my current name is Dark, my previous name was [Dark'], and [] are banned symbols. So what would happen if I wanted a revert? ;) Would I go back to "DarkDragonX"?

Hmm, an interesting question. Normally, you'd go back to your previous name minus the illegal characters, but yours would be the same then. I would say yes to skipping back to DarkDragonX, as that is your most recent, different name than your current.

May i have my name changed to

~Frozen Yoshi~

I'm afraid you need to wait til March 14 before you can get another name change.

Could you add me to the list' date=' to be changed to .:Rapidfire Angel:.

[/quote']

Added to Waiting List.

NOTICE: This thread is no longer for requests. Please use this thread for name changes :

The Alias Emporium

*Credit for new policy ideas goes to Faint Brushfire. Thanks! ^_^*

Archived