Ask Noob-ish questions thread...

Willieh

the only question I have is one to witch no mortal man has the answer to

The meaning of life?

"There is no objective reason for our existance, there are only subjective reasons in our heads"

-Dandrophilian

Basically the meaning of life is what ever you want to be; it could be to eat all the world's supply of cheese or to worship god and serve a wholesome life. The meaning of life is whatever you make it.

The meaning of life?

"There is no objective reason for our existance' date=' there are only subjective reasons in our heads"

-Dandrophilian

Basically the meaning of life is what ever you want to be; it could be to eat all the world's supply of cheese or to worship god and serve a wholesome life. The meaning of life is whatever you make it.

[/quote']

the meaning of life has been crammed in my head since I existed so I know that. the question I need to know is just a bit more difficult to answer and that philosophy is well...................wrong there is quite a deeper meaning to life and its in no way spiritual or physical so you figure it out my question is how dose one know when they have gone insane............. (well not really but that question should occupy your mind for a wile......)

The meaning of life?

"There is no objective reason for our existance' date=' there are only subjective reasons in our heads"

-Dandrophilian

[/quote']

the meaning of life has been crammed in my head since I existed so I know that. the question I need to know is just a bit more difficult to answer and that philosophy is well...................wrong there is quite a deeper meaning to life and its in no way spiritual or physical so you figure it out my question is how dose one know when they have gone insane............. (well not really but that question should occupy your mind for a wile......)

You know you've gone insane when you see people look at you differently than the others. And you also know you've gone insane when everytime you look at somebody you wish they were dead for being happier than you are.

The meaning of life?

-Dandrophilian

[/quote']

You know you've gone insane when you see people look at you differently than the others. And you also know you've gone insane when everytime you look at somebody you wish they were dead for being happier than you are.

I mean completely insane so insane you have no idea whats going around you and the world is what your imagination makes it but you have no control what you were describing is the state of depression or being emotionally messed up

The meaning of life?

-Dandrophilian

[/quote']

I mean completely insane so insane you have no idea whats going around you and the world is what your imagination makes it but you have no control what you were describing is the state of depression or being emotionally messed up

You answered you own question.

You have no idea what's going on, so you can assume your insane.

-_-".

The meaning of life?

-Dandrophilian

[/quote']

-_-".

you are to simple minded think about this from side of the insane

The meaning of life?

-Dandrophilian

[/quote']

-_-".

uhh this is kinda off topic (i know its a question but.........)

Archived