Hey i need a little feed back

iAmNateXero

This is a start to a set im about to finish, not a big set, jut like 15 cards. But i would like some feed back seeing as how this is my first time. ALSO is there a function where i can change the effect type? For example toon monsters dont say warrior / effect they say warrior / toon. Well i have a union monster, and well it just wont look too authentic if it doesnt say union. Anay way take a look and give me some feed back.

BraveStallion.jpg

*Just incase teh effect is too small, here it is. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Celtic Guardian" OR "Obnoxious Celtic Guard" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card’s effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points. When the equiped monster destroy an opponents monster as a result of battle and sends it to the grave yard you can special summon one "Gaia The Fierce Knight" from your deck. All "Gaia The Fierce Knight's" special summoned by this effect is returned to the deck at the end of the battle phase.(1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)*

UnlikelyPairing.jpg

AwakenedM.Elf.jpg

WereYouDismissed.jpg

All you need to do is say type/union to make it look like a union, toon ect.

Brave Stallion has a rather neat effect, however it is way too small and may detract from the quality of your set.

Were you dismissed is a really intresting card, as are the others which add play to some unused cards.

I anticipate the set.

Archived