Paranormal Club

CeDeFiA

This is a club where we discuss Paranormal legends, experiences, and stories.

Any member can join

Theres no limit for the amount of people that that can join.

For entry you must post your paranormal story,

Mine is secret i can only tell members.

Members

1.FFXFAN21

2.Ultimate_Ryan Story-I was very angry and stressful, a friend had shared a secret of mine that I trusted no one else with, when I got home the lights would randomly go on and off, I looked that up online and found "Poltergeist" so I relized I must come to forgive my friend to get this over with, I tried to forgive him but I felt anger in my heart still, the flickering went on for about 2 months until I finally completely forgave him

Have fun and don't be scared ghost arent real (except a few)

I have had 3 "paranormal expierences" [you know 1 from your other thread] so I will start with my first one

I was very angry and stressful, a friend had shared a secret of mine that I trusted no one else with, when I got home the lights would randomly go on and off, I looked that up online and found "Poltergeist" so I relized I must come to forgive my friend to get this over with, I tried to forgive him but I felt anger in my heart still, the flickering went on for about 2 months until I finally completely forgave him ^_^

my next was simple, I was in my cousins bathroom brushing my teeth and I saw a small glowing ball of light move around in the mirror I looked back and saw nothing, after I finished I looked behind me, then back and it was gone.

my third 1 is in the bloody mary thread >.<

Archived