Arceus Fan Club!!!

moneypony

To join all you have to do is this

• give yourself a club name
  • prove that your an arceus fan by showing me all your arceus fan graphics
  • Follow all the YCM rules
  • must be at least rank 2 and must be registered

and once you get all that your in the club.

Starters get +1 rep. and 1 point

We will have weekly contest once we have about 5 active members.

the challenges will be like card making,best booster pack,arceus art,etc.

MEMBER LIST:

shadow warrior(1st member)

Wolfman Sam

CCXC

Plz join.

DONATION BIN:EMPTY,need some points for banner(i know i have a lot of points but ill get a few from members and visitors and ill pay the rest,make sure you put the reson is for this club to get you name here)

Donators:

none...yet

well he did say no offense so non taking but if you read the guidelines to be a successful member its says to be polite,i would have down repped. you but you added no offense.But please try not to post bad stuff about arceus you know what they say"If you have nothing good to say,don't say anything at all.

well he did say no offense so non taking but if you read the guidelines to be a successful member its says to be polite' date='i would have down repped. you but you added no offense.But please try not to post bad stuff about arceus you know what they say"If you have nothing good to say,don't say anything at all.

[/quote']

look mister I don't know who you are but I've been reading the rules for quite a wile so I know them well but I will not except having a lower rank ycm member tell me I wasn't being polite I said no offense because I didn't want to be mean ok and I know this is a fan club but honestly there aren't a whole bunch of Arceus fans out there and I'm proud the my teddyursa pwned the Arceus and I bet you never knew this but that little tidbit of info with the "if you don't have any thing nice..............." this doesn't help you when you grow up because some times being mean is better and you really caught me at a wrong time if you would have neged me i'd neg back harder

(I hope you don't take this personally but I'm tired and i'm not deleting it)

Arceus isnt that bad i mean the ability to change its type just by giving it a plate or like the hyper voice move thats very good in double battles and it can learn Tons of moves im not a fan of arceus im just saying its not compleatly worthless

Thanks cameronsdog,hopefully this will stop people from saying bad stuff about arceus.and besides all of you think its weak because you can beat it with a low but think about this,the game's AI is bad.Not only that,Arceus has the highest overall stat points and the highest base stat points so basically,arceus has the highest stat and knows just about every move that aren't exclusive to certain pokemons,i.e crush grip,roar of time,special rend.

ok your in but if you can could you take a picture of arceus to show proof(not that i dont trust you)or any other Arceus related stuff you have,you will appear in the member list,make sure you make a club name for yourself(it doesnt have to be related to Arceus but dont put anything inappropiete for Ages 13+.your starter package wont come until you can show me it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived