Card Trooper (???)

This is about this card:

CardTrooperDP03-EN-UR.jpg

Ive seen that a lot of people use Card Trooper in their advanced decks. I know its effect, but i just dont see why it is considered so good.

Is it because it is a Level 3?

Is it because you draw a card?

can somebody help me????

Well...

500 x 3 = 1500

1500 + 400 = 1900 ATK

At the end of the turn, the ATK of this card becomes 400 again.

However, if you activate it again it gets 500 x 6 = 3000+ ATK!!!, because it gains 500 ATK for every card that is send to the graveyard in this way, so the previous cards that are discarded by this effect still counts.

However, you cannot activate it during your opponent's turn, since its a trigger effect, not multi-trigger.

It mills' date=' its level three, it can be machine duped, it can be pumped to 1900, it can be limiter removaled, and when it meets its end you get a card.

[/quote']

come to think of it, that sounds really good.:lol:

ummm... what's machine duping?

Effect: Select 1 Machine-Type monster with an ATK of 500 or less on your side of the field and activate this card. You can Special Summon up to 2 cards with the same name from your Deck

So basically get three, if you have monster/trap removal use it, limiter and game. Or just alot of damage and milling. Plus three cards when they die.

you kidding me! bazoo is terrific! Very powerful when you use its effect and all you have to do is remove from play 3 cards then BAM 2500 . then play dimension fusion bring them all back.heavy storm to take out you opp. def, or giant trunade it. and bazoo's effect lasts a while.They both are pretty even though, but i put Bazoo in my deck, and card trooper in my machine deck(if i had card troop).

Cyber Phoenix also lets you have a draw and stops a magic or trap card from effecting one of your machines.

Archived