Subspace Emissary cards from super smash bros. brawl!

SSBB Fan

Hm, interesting. I like Tabuu...I think it's sort of balanced. I think it might be on the overpoweredness, but I'm glad it's not a resurrection of CED or something.

And it's funny how there's a bunch of support cards for Tabuu when it's a ritual and well, it's already a titan in itself and it practically owns the field, but that's cool. Btw, did you notice that subspace has an effect for Tabuu, but Tabuu can't be summoned without subspace? Like, it doesn't affect gameplay at all, just kinda funny.

And don't we have a generalized, better version of the Tabuu's energy sword?

Oh, and I really like the Primids and Primid Support. It's a shame the Primid Fusion is just a beatstic, but whatever. The only thing I have a problem with is Scope Primid...it's kind of a strangely worded effect.

So yeah, nice job, various ocg errors scattered across the board, but yeah.

Official Card Grammar. Decent cards dude. That man a few posts up, pretty much summed things up. Try making the cards sound more "official". Look at some of your Yu-Gi-Oh cards, or some one this site in the Realistic Cards Section, and try to spiff up your grammar.

-Frankie

Like the new subspace, that's exactly what I meant.

Oh, here's the grammar thread, might give you a few ideas.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=51261

[like, use Tribute/Release instead of Sacrifice]

Dark Cannon.....that might be overpowered...I'm not entirely sure, like cards of that sort I think are normally more limited in scope, time, and they have some type of cost. I think though...can't think of all of them on the top of my head. And the "in any way" is unnecessary. If it says it cannot be Tributed...then it flat out can't, whether it be for an effect or for a summon.

Blast Box is cool...I probably wouldn't use it, but it's interesting.

And Subspace Explosion sounds cool...pretty balanced I think.

@captain falcon: You have to have an SD card reader on your computer. If you don't have one, you could probably get one at Best Buy or something. Also, if you have a digital camera, you could hook up your camera to your computer and put your SD card in the camera. That should work.

Archived