Frst time at doing a manga panel ( No sigs here)

shonenhikada

Ok I had enough of both of you. Act right or stop spamming. Take your fighting game somewhere else. Take it on a PM and solve it OK. I had enough of people spaming this forum already so I won't get really angry and start making every spammer AKA idiot pay.

Hope this Helped

~ Daemon

Considering the fact that you actually drew it yourself, it's fabulous. I mean, it really looks as if the manga artist has drawn it. Good job.

@ The others: About it looking professional, he has used Manga Studio as he stated already. It's a great tool, I have experimented with it myself.

One question: Why is there a gradient at the end of the page? Is it just for the 'manga feel'?

Lol I have anime Studio 5.9 and it helps me but I have manga too and it doesn't do this. I have a later version too so please ask an expert before posting because I wouldn't post if I didn't know.

Thank you for your concern.

~ Daemon

Lol I have anime Studio 5.9 and it helps me but I have manga too and it doesn't do this. I have a later version too so please ask an expert before posting because I wouldn't post if I didn't know.

~ Daemon

Manga Studio

38799cddcc5b3ce9850b67e1abffd4be_Ma.jpg

did not draw anything or do anything just showing what you can make with it.

I personally do not even believe you drew this' date=' it is clearly obvious from my point of view you didn't, unless you can provide some draft work from before the final piece, it just seems too realistic for my taste and considering your other "drawings" have just been recolors of actual Yugioh artwork I feelm you are claiming artwork as your own, regular manga work should never be as good as a true japanese manga artist's work, it also seems more like a manga scan than anything.

[/quote']

~ Daemon

Manga Studio

38799cddcc5b3ce9850b67e1abffd4be_Ma.jpg

did not draw anything or do anything just showing what you can make with it.

Lol your using a way old studio I suggest you switch to make YOUR own manga and lines because the newest is hard. Yes you are using really old studio and if your using a Macintosh 10.5 you will find newer further version but this is not your work it the machines work.

I personally do not even believe you drew this' date=' it is clearly obvious from my point of view you didn't, unless you can provide some draft work from before the final piece, it just seems too realistic for my taste and considering your other "drawings" have just been recolors of actual Yugioh artwork I feelm you are claiming artwork as your own, regular manga work should never be as good as a true japanese manga artist's work, it also seems more like a manga scan than anything.

[/quote']

of course all my drawings are recolored of yu-gi-oh artwork yep make sense.

seeing as I rarely color right.

Eh you do know that this copyright, and your stealing and re-coloring. If Kazuki Takahashi knows about then your going to jail my friend. Because this is copyrighted you can take it without asking.

Eh you do know that this copyright' date=' and your stealing and re-coloring. If Kazuki Takahashi knows about then your going to jail my friend. Because this is copyrighted you can take it without asking.

[/quote']

Are you referring to this pic because it's not colored or that one time when i colored a blank uncolored drawing of a Yu-gi-oh monster way back when I was young member. Also if it's against the law how is it for translated manga that their is a folder in which (not sure who does the coloring) they've colored certain scenes from the manga.

Well my point is that I believe that you DID not draw that. Unless you can prove it' date=' I will not believe it.

[/quote']

After the 22nd of this month I'll have more free time. I actually like to take badly drawn card images made by people here and improve on it but I have my own project, you see a guy made a nifty CARD IN R.C section fusion for the fusion of Neos, Dogma, Plasma I'm going to draw it over but after the 22nd. Right now I'm just collecting data on cool superhero poses and well I already downloaded the cards just wish I had more to work with though.

Archived