Celestial Moonlight - Deity of the Stars

Jesus

Well, I've decided to make a card for old times sake. Here it is, the latest card I have made.

My Inspiration for this card is from Kale, thankies.. I geuss.

63442di5.jpg

EFFECT: When this card is Normal Summoned Successfully, select 2 Effect Monsters in either you or your opponent's Graveyard. Remove the 2 selected monsters from play to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or Higher Monster from your Deck. Destroy the monster at the end of your next Standby Phase. When the Special Summoned monster is removed from the field by this card's effect, Inflict 1000 points of damage to your Life Points.

Picture by VampireBloodrace1441 at Photobucket. http://photobucket.com/image/magic%20anime/VampireBloodrace1441/Anime%20Girl/Misterial.jpg?o=5

If I had to rate this card myself, I'd rate it 8/10 just because I <3 myself and I'm rusty, so I know there is gunna be some OCG erros ;)

Hmm...interesting' date=' I like the effect and the picture you chose is awesome, really fitting for the name...if only it were possible to tribute the special summoned monster though...

[/quote']

If you can tribute it, go for it. Thats what we at YCM call a 'Loophole'.

:)

Hmm...interesting' date=' I like the effect and the picture you chose is awesome, really fitting for the name...if only it were possible to tribute the special summoned monster though...

[/quote']

But you've already used your summon for that turn on Celestial Moonlight, lol. Unless you're set to swarm with double summon or something, but that's a bit much in terms of setup.

Wait, unless that's what you had in mind, like a bonus or something.

[/quote']

But you've already used your summon for that turn on Celestial Moonlight, lol. Unless you're set to swarm with double summon or something, but that's a bit much in terms of setup.

It's killed at the end of your next standby phase, so you can always summon the next turn.

Nice card. I like the image a lot. OCG is really good. The ATK stats seems a little high. The effect is balanced since the Special Summoned monster only comes out for 1 turn and it does 1000 damage when it dies by the effect. I would use and abuse a card like this. :D

I'm giving this a 9.5/10. Good job. Keep up the good work!

[/quote']

It's killed at the end of your next standby phase, so you can always summon the next turn.

I hope I'm not sounding stupid but, here's how I'm picturing this setup:

Your turn 1, normal summon Celestial Moonlight, special summon Level 4 monster.

Opponent's Turn, blah blah

Your turn 2, the level 4 monster is destroyed at the end of this turn's standby phase.

If that's the case, then you can't tribute it during the second turn because it's already been destroyed before you entered main phase 1.

[/quote']

Your turn 2, the level 4 monster is destroyed at the end of this turn's standby phase.

If that's the case, then you can't tribute it during the second turn because it's already been destroyed before you entered main phase 1.

Ultimate Offering Time. :)

Yeah I geuss I was really tired when I made the card, so I couldn't really understand what I was putting into the card. Silly me!

[/quote']

Yeah I geuss I was really tired when I made the card, so I couldn't really understand what I was putting into the card. Silly me!

lol, cool cool. No worries. ^^ Just making sure.

[/quote']

lol, cool cool. No worries. ^^ Just making sure.

It would be cool if you could tribute it though.. Although, I'm not gunna change it. Too much work. :)

Archived