The KH Club (need members)

Ropp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My card, I have the effect in a spoiler below:

64239ii0.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 face-up Fiend-type monsters on your side of the field. Each time this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field, roll a 6-sided dice. Give this card the following effect(s) for the following outcome(s).

- 1-3: Increase the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 300 until the End Phase of this turn.

- 4-6: Increase the ATK of this card by 750 until the End Phase of your next turn.

My card' date=' I have the effect in a spoiler below:

[img']http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2579/64239ii0.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Card Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 face-up Fiend-type monsters on your side of the field. Each time this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field, roll a 6-sided dice. Give this card the following effect(s) for the following outcome(s).

- 1-3: Increase the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 300 until the End Phase of this turn.

- 4-6: Increase the ATK of this card by 750 until the End Phase of your next turn.

you need to make a equip card too

I'm done with Axel so here he is.

112071hl4.jpg

I'm having trouble finding a good pic of his Chakrams for the Equip card. If anyone could help out with that' date=' I'd appreciate it.

[/quote']

there are some half way decent pics on google

just look up axel's chakrams

Archived