Mutalisc Half set {set started}

Code Y.C.M

[align=center]i am currently making a new set called "Mutant Spirit"

i got idea from Starcraft II, with the creature Mutalisk, and i was looking at an Artists work at the same time so i got the idea.

Monster Token Cards

[#???]Mutalisc, Speed Organ

35419rp8.jpg

This monster cannot be Summoned except by the Effect of "Mutalisc, the Manic Speed Mutant". When this card is sent to the Graveyard you can choose one and activate of these effects:

1. Special Summon all "Mutalisc, Speed Organ" monsters from your deck to your side of the field.

2. Special Summon 1 "Mutalisc, the Manic Speed Mutant" from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

Monster Cards

[#???]Mutalisc, the First Mutant

35419cb6.jpg

This monster can be Special Summoned while you control a "Mutalisc, the Advanced Warrior". When this monster is selected as an attack target, you can send this monster to the Graveyard to gain 1000 Life-Points at the end of the Battle Phase.

[Phantasy Dreamer]

[#???]Mutalisc, the Speed Manic Mutant

35419jx0.jpg

{OCG from Ruby}

[Lore:]

When this monster battles with a level 5 monster, send this card to the Graveyard. If sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect, Special Summon all "Mutalisc, Speed Organs" from your Deck or hand to your side of the field, in face-up Defense Position.

[#???]Mutalisc, the Armed Heavy Soldier

35419bt0.jpg

When this card is selected as an attack target, you take 500 damage or destroy this monster. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard by it's own effect, after 5 turns while this monster is in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Mutalisc, the Mutant War Grunt" from your hand or Deck to your side of the field, in Attack Position.

[Phantasy Dreamer]

[#???]Mutalisc, the Kingadent's Mutant

35419sk4.jpg

This monster can only be Normal Summoned. This monster can only Attack a limit of 3 times during it is on the field, on the 3rd, send this monster to the Graveyard and discard 3 cards from your hand to the Graveyard. While this monster is on your side of the field, your Opponent cannot activate "Sorrow Battle Front", if he/she activates it on the turn after this monster is sent to the Graveyard.

[Please pm me the Correct OCG, i know it's wrong]

[#???]Mutalisc, the Stonehenge Mutant

35419ef5.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned in Face-Up Attack Position. This monster cannot be sent to the Graveyard while in Defense Position, this monster's DEF Points can get Increased by 100, if you do this, decrease your ATK Points by 100.

[#???]Mutalisc, the Temporary Beast

35419ae2.jpg

This monster cannot be destroy by battle with Warrior-Type monsters. If this monster is targeted by a Spell card, both players lose 500 Life Points and must discard 2 cards from their hand, then both players roll a dice. The player who has the higher result gains 1000 Life-Points. If your opponent has the higher result, this card is destroyed. If you had the higher result, the Spell card is destroyed. This effect can only be activated once in the Duel.

[Phantasy Dreamer]

[#???]Mutalisc, the Scaled Warrior Mutants

35419dn7.jpg

This monster can be Special Summoned by returning 3 "Mutalisc, Reptile Baby" from your side of the field to your deck, when this monster is Special Summoned you can choose 1 monster on your Opponent's side of the field, and change it into face-up Defense position, if it was in Face-down Defence position decrease it's DEF by 500 points. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon up to 3 "Mutalisc, Reptile Baby" from your Deck to your side of the field.

[#???]Mutalisc, the Aqau Hound Mutant

35419ew1.jpg

This monster can only be Summoned by tributing 1 "Mutalisc, the First Mutant" and 1 "Water" monster from your side of the field. This monster can Attack your Opponent's Life-Points if there are 4 or more monster on your Opponent's side of the field. this monster cannot be selected as an Attack target by monster's with 'Light' in their name.

[My Best]

[#???]Mutalisc, the Envoy of Power

35419dm5.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 "Mutalisc, the Permanent Beast", 1 "Mutalisc, the First Mutant", and 1 "Mutalisc, Armed Heavy Soldier" you control. This monster's name is also treated as "Morpheus, the Ultimate Mutalisc" while it is on the field. By paying 500 Life-Points you can activate the following effect:

This monster can attack up to 3 monsters your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Mutalisc, Power Organ" from your Deck to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. if (you should state the monster's name) is removed from your side of the field, remove from play the monster that battles with this card in its next battle, before Damage Calculation.

Spell Cards

[#???]Great Gaurd Missile

35419qc3.jpg

Select 1 monster with "Mutalisc" in it's name, and has more DEF Points then ATK Points. Decrease the Selected monster's DEF by 500, and Summon 1 "Missile Mutalisc Token(Fiend-Type/Earth/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100)". When the "Token" is removed from the field, inflict 500 Damage to your Opponent's Life-Points.

Trap Cards

[#???]Plasma Annihilation

35419gn9.jpg

This card can only be Played when your Opponent inflicts battle Damage to your Life-Points. Destroy the Attacking monster, and your Opponent discards 2 cards from his/her hand. If the monster is either a Warrior-Type monster or a Aqau-Type monster you can choose one of these effects:

1. Draw 2 cards from your deck to your Hand, and also gain 500 Life-Points.

2. Select 1 monster and inflict half of that monster's ATK Points to your Opponent's Life-Points.

Exlaimer: all of these images are not owned by me, these are all owned by Jaestudio

more coming later awaiting OCG help.[/align]

Archived