Drako Zombie Abyess - Rahhhhh

waza-b

97899gj1.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, you cannot declare an attack. Once per turn decrease your opponents Life Points equal to half the attack of all face-up ZOMBIE cards you control. Once per turn Tribute 1 monster card on your opponents side of the field, if you cannot, destroy all monster cards on your side of the field.

This card seems very overpowering to me. Since Zombies have a lot of Special Summoning cards, this would inflict a LOT of damage. Also, Tributing monsters on your OPPONENT'S side of the field? Again, seems quite overpowering. I love the picture. OCG seems pretty solid except for one thing - Instead of "ZOMBIE cards", it should be "Zombe-Type monsters". Stats are balanced since it cannot declare an attack.

I am going to give this a 7/10 since it just feels too overpowering. :(

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. While you control this face-up card, you cannot declare an attack. During your opponent's Standby Phase, your opponent takes damage equal to half the combined ATK of all face-up Zombie-Type monsters you control. During your Standby Phase, Tribute 1 monster or destroy all monsters you control."

Not bad.

Beef them up, good burn strategy. ^^b

9.1/10

;odam

didn't even notice the "tribute your opponent's monster" thing.

wow.

Broken stuffs, my friend.

your opponent will always take the destruction of mass resources over a few Life Points that you'll be able to take out in one turn, just saying.

Good thing I edited it thinking it was your tribute. :S

Thanks for pointing it out, Paladin :D

Its broken to begin, if you got 3 of these guys out & 2 vampire genesis thats equivlant to GG, even with weaker zombies, you could be literally halving your opponent's life total each turn and using traps to put tokens in to feed the big guy(s)

No, its balanced as it is because if your opponent has a card on there side of the field they have no choice but to leave the field empty and not summon to gain his last effect,

because if they continue to summon they will be used for tribute anyhow, and it doesnt matter because you cant attack,

after the effect the field will be reset, if you had to tribute your own monster it would be unfair because you could just summon each turn to keep the effect rolling over.

Archived