Hell War Series-3 Cards

SuperSpySquad

Yeah, here they are.

Picture6.png

"This monster can not be Special Summoned. Increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 200 for each monster in your graveyard. Instead of tributing 2 monsters to summon this monster, you can tribute 3 monsters and decrease your life points by 1000 to increase the ATK and DEF by 500 for each dragon-type monster in your graveyard." Yeah, posted this one before.

Picture12.png

"Discard one spell card in your hand. Special Summon one dragon-type monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your hand, deck, or graveyard." I like this one alot :P

Picture10.png

"Pay 1000 life points to Special Summon 1 "Bot Token" (Machine-type/EARTH/Level 1/0 ATK/2000 DEF) each turn." Not feeling so hot with this effect, maybe change it later...

Please rate and critique. :)

THANKZ

hey i like them...jst one thing...ur Hell-Fallen Battle Dragon has the same pic as my ShadowFire Dragon...OVERUSED lol...if u could plse change it that woulde be very nice...

otherwise the other two...hm...OCG pretty good...pic...not bad!

haha...i like ur cards! 8/10 u missed 2 points cuz of ur Hell-Fallen Battle Dragon(names too long btw)

cool cards, ocg needs a little work on the first.

It should be "1" not "one" on the second card.

Capitalize "Type" on the third.

I think that's it though...

Other than that I dont see how the third fits in with the first two, but that's alright...

7/10

hey i like them...jst one thing...ur Hell-Fallen Battle Dragon has the same pic as my ShadowFire Dragon...OVERUSED lol...if u could plse change it that woulde be very nice...

otherwise the other two...hm...OCG pretty good...pic...not bad!

haha...i like ur cards! 8/10 u missed 2 points cuz of ur Hell-Fallen Battle Dragon(names too long btw)

Yeah' date=' i'll change the image. I apologize. :P Thanks!

cool cards, ocg needs a little work on the first.

It should be "1" not "one" on the second card.

Capitalize "Type" on the third.

I think that's it though...

Other than that I dont see how the third fits in with the first two, but that's alright...

7/10

For the third, I found the image and quickly nabbed it, thats why it seams so random. Thanks!

Couple overused pics. Good cards though. 8/10

:P I didn't know' date=' these are my first cards... I'll change the image. Thanks.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT I WANT MOAR MOAR [img']http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/hydroboy4/moarplz.gif[/img]

Archived