New Virus Card! Edit: I lowered the card's power.

Hey guys, here is a new virus card! Edit: Due to the influence of Skuldur and DonRoyale I am lowering this cards power by making it like the card Crush Card Virus. For those of you who just noticed this Thread I am keeping the old pic as a refrence to what some of the first posts are talking about. All of the below arguments about this card are for the origanal card not the updated one. Thank You.:)

Before: 64211mt7.jpg

After: 64211ky6.jpg

Now before you say this card is overpowered think about the following things.

1.You pay halve your life points.

2.It is only really useful against theme decks.

3.Most of the Virus cards are overpowered.

If you still say this card is overpowered that is fine with me. I just wanted to make it.:D

HOLY SUPER OVERPOWERED CARD OF GODLY USEFULNESS

so what if you pay half your lifepoints, this is probably the most overpowered card i've ever seen this kills Lightsworns, Glad Beasts, DAD ( you can just say Dark )

Paying half your lifepoints is not a high cost!!!!!! Look at Solemn Judgment

again

The Marine of Korhal:

-Activate's Card-

I declare.. Crystal Beast!

The effect say you declare 1 word so you would have to say Crystal, or Beast. Sorry.:(
DarkAngel_XD_070695:

nice effect though OCG errors but other then that

hm....8.5/10

Thanks!:D
Skuldur:

so what if you pay half your lifepoints, this is probably the most overpowered card i've ever seen this kills Lightsworns, Glad Beasts, DAD ( you can just say Dark )

Paying half your lifepoints is not a high cost!!!!!! Look at Solemn Judgment

So what should be the cost?

DonRoyale:

Perhaps make it like Crush Card: Field check, hand check, and for three turns, draw check.

I suppose. Do you mean like this?

Card effect: Pay halve your life points to activate this card. Declare a word. Check your opponents field, hand and all cards they draw for the next 3 turns. Remove from play all cards with the declared word in their name.

Archived