Hotsuma

oldsk0ol

Hey I'm kinda new, so just gimma it al, I wanna hear some critics!

and some tips. Be gentle with me ^^.

and yep it's not an original picture, but I'll work on creating originals one^^

-----

edit:

Okay check it. I read some of your ideas or critics, and I came up with some new Ideas for this card.

call it right, attack twice during the same turn. - can only be used once every 3 turns.

call it wrong, cannot declare an attack this and the next turn, cannot switch position.

how's that?

115504bv6.jpg115504zf8.jpg

Better ocg would be:

Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, this card cannot attack twice this turn. If you call it wrong, this card cannot attack this turn.

I think that's correct...and I'm assuming that fits with your intentions...if not, then change it accordingly.

Cool picture btw.

lol, might as well have put "Arcana Force" in its card name.

"During your Main Phase 1, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, this card can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. If you call it wrong, this card cannot declare an attack this turn."

Edited because I didn't read it properly. :S

8.2/10

lol' date=' might as well have put "Arcana Force" in its card name.

"During your Main Phase 1, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, this card can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. If you call it wrong, this card cannot declare an attack this turn."

8.2/10

[/quote']

im sorry but my english is kinda blurry.

lol' date=' might as well have put "Arcana Force" in its card name.

8.2/10

[/quote']

yeah true, but i meant, that the card has to wait this turn, AND the next turn, so it cannot attack or switch position, maybe i should add that to the card's description

Archived