>>>:Shining Destiny Spoiler:<<<

Neiko

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my new set Shining Destiny!

I know i havn't made cards lately so my OCG is most likely off... :(

Bewhare this is just a spoiler of the new set so look out for the whole thing soon!

BTW i know some pics are blurry but i somehow saved the pics wrong from Photobucket and they were tiny and ended up stretched...

Enjoy!

Thanks to Kale for the Great Booster

boosterrequest10-triple.jpg

SDST 001

5ma1j9.jpg

SDST 002

4r2vsn.jpg

SDST 003

2hokbiq.jpg

SDST 004

e6ocif.jpg

More to come, Comments and help appriciated!

^^

Interesting picture for the first one, effect's pretty normal, but it works, and it fits amazingly with the picture. Btw, the splitting of the attribute is probably unncessary, lol, your effect lore is more than enough.

Shining Angel, Reborn is one badass card, lol. Very cool and powerful effect, keeps the spirit of the original while improving it as well.

Genesis has two e's, lol. Actually, it's kinda of an odd title. Anyways, picture's a nice one, kinda gives the feeling exuded by the title though. I like the effect, and what it leads to is pretty balanced. The inability to be taken of the field except for another field card makes me think it's unbalanced solely because of that protection.

Unique pic, very nice. And no wind support?? awww, lol. Anyways, this card is really cool. Tough to get out, but it's a nice way, and good support for the lights.

Interesting picture for the first one' date=' effect's pretty normal, but it works, and it fits amazingly with the picture. Btw, the splitting of the attribute is probably unncessary, lol, your effect lore is more than enough.

[/quote']

Eh, yeah i know...it seemed like a good idea at the time XD

Shining Angel' date=' Reborn is one badass card, lol. Very cool and powerful effect, keeps the spirit of the original while improving it as well.

[/quote']

Why thank-you i rather thought it was good too^^

Genesis has two e's' date=' lol. Actually, it's kinda of an odd title. Anyways, picture's a nice one, kinda gives the feeling exuded by the title though. I like the effect, and what it leads to is pretty balanced. The inability to be taken of the field except for another field card makes me think it's unbalanced solely because of that protection.

[/quote']

I know it's a little confusing but since the next card was so powerful i wanted it to be difficult to get him out, and the shield...well it's just a filler really.

And no wind support?? awww' date=' lol.

[/quote']

Well it's like a regular Booster with filler cards support cards and all new cards a like just keep a look out ;)

good support for the lights.

Why thanks. I meant this set to be good and accualy finish this one lol.

Genesis has two e's' date=' lol. Actually, it's kinda of an odd title. Anyways, picture's a nice one, kinda gives the feeling exuded by the title though. I like the effect, and what it leads to is pretty balanced. The inability to be taken of the field except for another field card makes me think it's unbalanced solely because of that protection.

[/quote']

I know it's a little confusing but since the next card was so powerful i wanted it to be difficult to get him out, and the shield...well it's just a filler really.

lol, I see it. But that same filler is gonna make the next card really easy to come out, unless your opponent runs field spells.

And no wind support?? awww' date=' lol.

[/quote']

Well it's like a regular Booster with filler cards support cards and all new cards a like just keep a look out ;)

Oh, I was referring to how Shroud of Destiny has every attribute except for poor, poor wind, lol.

Yup. That's my plan in a nut shell^^

Unfortunatly i hear your Gluto's arn't doing so well :(

I'll go see em again and make an honest review^^

Hehehe...I don't know if the last part should be considered as good or bad....

But thanks anyway!

Archived