Fist of God

oldsk0ol

Fist of god is little too powerful' date=' make it have a worse down side, because the bad side wont matter if you are running a wind deck or fire deck or something like that. Endless Void is ok, and I could see it being a card.

[/quote']

Hmm I'm having a little inspiration moment here.

Fist of god is little too powerful' date=' make it have a worse down side, because the bad side wont matter if you are running a wind deck or fire deck or something like that. Endless Void is ok, and I could see it being a card.

[/quote']

OO, do tell

just wait and see, the changes^^, thanks for the tips btw^^

[/quote']

OO, do tell

OKay i'm done.

[/quote']

OO, do tell

OKay i'm done.

Much better, and it was my pleasure to help (though I dont feel like I did

[/quote']

OO, do tell

OKay i'm done.

well you did, you told me this and that, and you don't realise it, but that's helping too, critics = help^^

[/quote']

OO, do tell

OKay i'm done.

well you did, you told me this and that, and you don't realise it, but that's helping too, critics = help^^

in that case, yay!!!!

Archived