Inferno Dragon Please Rate

Nice card, a bit overpowered and lots of ocg errors

for example :

1.you can leave out "to the field" in the first line

2.It's called sacrifice not sacrafice

3.in the 2nd line before Summon (Special? Normal?)

4.opponents not opponenets

Don't you check the text after creating?

The other 2 ocg errors are already written by Demented

7.5/10

OK, I've noticed you do something all the time.

You're saying "This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters".

You're either saying one of two things:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters you control."

or

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. A Tribute Summon of this card can only be conducted by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters you control."

One denotes that it's a nomi, and therefore, requires a condition to Special Summon it, and allows a Normal Summon additionally. The other denotes that you don't want some effect Special Summoning it ("Monster Reborn", "Premature Burial"), and you want its condition to be part of a Normal Summon and not a Special Summon.

Please, use either in the future. It will help keep off the people who tell you "OCG errors".

Regardless of your condition, next should be, including my fix:

"By discarding 1 Spell or Trap Card during Main Phase 1, this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. In that case, apply half the ATK of this card for damage calculation."

Make its ATK 2600.

7.7/10

OK' date=' I've noticed you do something all the time.

You're saying "This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters".

You're either saying one of two things:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters you control."

or

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. A Tribute Summon of this card can only be conducted by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters you control."

One denotes that it's a nomi, and therefore, requires a condition to Special Summon it, and allows a Normal Summon additionally. The other denotes that you don't want some effect Special Summoning it ("Monster Reborn", "Premature Burial"), and you want its condition to be part of a Normal Summon and not a Special Summon.

Please, use either in the future. It will help keep off the people who tell you "OCG errors".

Regardless of your condition, next should be, including my fix:

"By discarding 1 Spell or Trap Card during Main Phase 1, this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. In that case, apply half the ATK of this card for damage calculation."

Make its ATK 2600.

7.7/10

[/quote']

okay thanks i'll remember that!

Archived