lock

The Fusion Material Monsters used for this monster are any 2 Dinosaur-Type monsters. This monster's ATK is equal to half the ATK of the 2 monsters used to Summon this monster. This monster gains the effects of both the Fusion Material Monsters used for the Fusion Summon.

Pic is very blurry. Might want to find a better one.

The Fusion Material Monsters used for this monster are any 2 Dinosaur-Type monsters. This monster's ATK is equal to half the ATK of the 2 monsters used to Summon this monster. This monster gains the effects of both the Fusion Material Monsters used for the Fusion Summon.

half?

i thought it was the combined ATK...

ok' date=' ether your eyes are bad, or you are just verry picky about pictures.

half?

I thought it was the combined ATK...

nope, that would be to overpowered, so it takes the combined atack and cut's it in half. it doesent seam like mutch of an investment, but if you use it right it would prove a verry good card.

-------------

anyways pple, I redid the card, here it is.

113096gy8.jpg

Pic is blurry' date=' grammar problems. Could be overpowered. 7/10

[/quote']

How could it be OP? Even if you use Super Conductor Tyranno and Ultimate Tyranno (the 2 strongest dinosaurs in the game) the ATK would only be 3150. I only see 1 potential way for this card to be OP, and that would be for someone to somehow suicide their entire deck for Tyranno Infinity and use that for the fusion. But that would be stupid because it would have less ATK and Tyranno Infinity.

Archived