Golem set

aquadragon1050

OCG errors here and there.

Another Golem set? *sigh*

Pics...some good' date=' others suck...

Try one more time/10

[/quote']

Ok, I have been on here for awhile, and havent seen a golem set at all, hence why I made them. Second, do you actually read the cards for effects, or just say, OCG, pic, done.

Try one more time/10

[/quote']

Ok, I have been on here for awhile, and havent seen a golem set at all, hence why I made them. Second, do you actually read the cards for effects, or just say, OCG, pic, done.

I see them...but say that you have to read a rule book or two. Maybe the OCG/Grammar Thread...no?

I read them...scan them...rate them. And if you think that its that...then you're wrong...just pointing out the errors.

EX: Trap Cards not trap cards. *sigh*

Try one more time/10

[/quote']

I see them...but say that you have to read a rule book or two. Maybe the OCG/Grammar Thread...no?

I read them...scan them...rate them. And if you think that its that...then you're wrong...just pointing out the errors.

I understand that OCG is important, but capitilization, the point of this site is to let people make creative, interesting cards, not learn card grammar

Try one more time/10

[/quote']

I understand that OCG is important, but capitilization, the point of this site is to let people make creative, interesting cards, not learn card grammar

Then you mean to say...that by having horrible OCG you can make a realistic card? I think NOT! If you don't fix your errors, then nothing will. I understand the effects, they are some what creative, but hey, OCG is important, but that a different story.

Try one more time/10

[/quote']

Then you mean to say...that by having horrible OCG you can make a realistic card? I think NOT! If you don't fix your errors, then nothing will. I understand the effects, they are some what creative, but hey, OCG is important, but that a different story.

Well, there is a difference between crappy OCG and being obsesive about it. OCG is used to make effects clear, things like caps make no difference in my opinion

Try one more time/10

[/quote']

Well, there is a difference between crappy OCG and being obsesive about it. OCG is used to make effects clear, things like caps make no difference in my opinion

Fine then...ignoring the importance of OCG...

The effects...kind of overpowered if played correctly and very strategically.

Archived