Chaos Unbalanced

Infernalhero

I've made some new cards.They're supposed to reflect being a god card in some way.Anyways here they are.

55843uv0.jpg

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special summoned by sacrificing either 1 "Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning or 1 "Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End".Activate the following effect for the the sacrificed monster.

-Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning: Once per turn by discarding two cards in your hand,you can remove from play one of your opponents monsters.

-Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End:When this card is summoned discard x amount of cards from your hand,you can summon as many LIGHT or DARK Attribute monsters from your deck to for every card discarded.

55843vz3.jpg

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by Removing from Play 1 LIGHT and DARK Attribute monster in your graveyard.Once per turn by sacrificing either 1 DARK or LIGHT attribute monster you can activate the corresponding effect.

-LIGHT:You gain 300 Life points.

-DARK: Discard 1 card in your hand to Summon 1 DARK Attribute monster in your Removed from Play space.

I know the drawings is a little bad,but that's because these card's are drawn by me so please don't be very rough with the pic.

Archived