Hunter's Antonym Vercellicus

Huntar!

[align=center]Ok.. it has been a little while since I made a good card.. so.. I made this..

No image credit is neccessary for this card.. Yeah, a custom image.

Holo'd by me.

The name, idk.. i like it.

Here it is:

43114oi7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters you control. When this card is Summoned successfully, you can destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. As long as this card remains face-up, all face-up card(s) on the field (excluding this card) are treated as face-down, and all face-down card(s) on the field are treated as face-up.

Enjoy. :D[/align]

This card is awesome, though the picture is a bit vague, although that fits a fiend, it's annoying to not know what it actualy is. (besides a humanoid with transparant wings and a hole in his stumach) Still it's a gruesomely "chill" card 9.13/10 (the 0.13 because I like that number) ;)

Picture is slightly blurr-ish, don't say successfully (check new monarchs from SDDE vs. old monarchs for proof), don't use (s) when you use "all", pretty short, and say "on the field" after "as long as this card remains face-up".

Effect could be somewhat controversial and cause confusion among players, but it works, nice name.

Pretty average, a larger effect and better pic would do it good.

7/10

LOL

XD

Thanks everyone... Void, I'll keep that in mind..

No... All cards on the field, are treated as the exact opposite of their normal face-up, or face-down positions. They would not switch.. If my OCG is confusing, then I will fix it.

That means, 5 points to everyone, except for Silence, who already posted before the name change. ;)

LOL

XD

Thanks everyone... Void' date=' I'll keep that in mind..

No... All cards on the field, are treated as the exact opposite of their normal face-up, or face-down positions. They would not switch.. If my OCG is confusing, then I will fix it.

That means, 5 points to everyone, except for Silence, who already posted before the name change. ;)

[/quote']

ROFL...I don't need your filthy points. I just rate and post...and post. XD

Anyway....congrats to you Hunter.

Archived