Nighttime Wanderer

NWanderer.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster's attribute is also treated as LIGHT. When this monster is Advance Summoned successfully, destroy 1 Trap Card your opponent controls. This monster cannot attack. You can release 2 Fairy-Type monster you control to skip your opponent's Battle Phase. During your Standby Phase, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to activate one of the following effects:

-You gain 500 Life Points

-Your opponent loses 500 Life points

-Release 1 Fairy-Type monster you control. Destroy 1 level 6 or lower Fiend-Type monster on the field.

-Skip your Battle Phase. Your opponent must skip his/her next Draw Phase.

I really like it. Nice picture, and a really cool effect. Probably perfect ocg, and very balanced, yet it still remains a strong card. The only thing that bothers me is that a 2 card a for 500 life points seems a bit low, but in light of all the crazy things it can do, I think it's fine. So yeah, awesome card!

I enjoy this card, because it's like Yata-Garasu meets Arcana Force XXI - The World, but not as broken as either.

It requires a deck to be built around it to be utilized effectively. TADPOLEs, Thunder Dragons, etc.

I love this card. You post fewer cards than I do, lol.

9.8/10

Archived