Silent Fusion

Ok, I haven't been on or posted in a while and my OCG might be a bit rusty, but here is a new creation that my friend and I have come up with

56179zl4.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]"Silent Swordsman LV7" + "Silent Magician LV8"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by Tributing the above monsters and removing them from play (You do not use "Polymerization".). When this card is Summoned, select an unoccupied Spell and Trap Card Zone. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected Zone may not be used. This card cannot attack directly. When this card is destroyed, select a type of card (Monster, Spell, Trap). Discard all cards in your hand with that card type to destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field of the type of the card(s) discarded.

Everything about it is awesome except the OCG.

"This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play the above monsters you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".)

"When this card is destroyed, declare 1 Type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap). By discarding all cards in your hand of the declared Type, destroy all cards your opponent controls of the declared Type."

8.9/10

Archived