Shadow Lord - Vampire Overlord

lindz rox

Hey ummm... this is my first card

It probably has huge OCG errors...

But still...

Please give me help to fix it up :D

34201xu0.jpg34201xs2.jpg34201qg2.jpg

p.s i have added a card. hope u like it! (it also probably has heaps of OCG errors lol! but hey, we aint all perfect :D)

BTW i have fixed up the cards now. hope they are betterish lolz

Just to mention a couple of things: three should be 3 and get rid of the text in the pic, there are probably a few more errors but I'm lazy now since it's 9 o' clock in the morning here in Holland and I just finished work :o but it's a cool card for your first one, good luck in the future ;)

Not a bad card overall, especially for your first. I'll give you some of the advice you want.

First off, I would make the card maybe Level 5 or 6. Here's how you can correctly word the effect:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 "Shadow Lord" cards from play. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each "Shadow Lord" card that has been removed from play. This card cannot declare an attack unless you remove 1 "Shadow Lord" from play."

And about getting the picture to post without the link. Whenever you make the card, just click on the picture of the card that the maker gives you. Underneath the picture, there will be a code starting with "". Copy that, and paste it inside the thread, and add "" to the end of it, and the card should show up the way everyone else's does.

Hope I've helped. Any other questions, just pm me.

You're welcome. And as for the "Shadow Lord - Ravenous Dragon". Here's how I would word the OCG on that:

"This card cannot be Tribute Summoned except by offering 2 "Shadow Lord" monsters as a tribute. If this card battles with a LIGHT monster, increase the ATK of this card by 1000 during damage calculation only."

Another great card. Great idea, good picture. I'll give them both a 8.5/10. If you still need help with OCG, you can read the tutorial posted in this forum, or you can just ask me, I'll be glad to help.

Archived