Crystal Dragons & Merge fusion (5 New Cards)

dojinn

I made these cards while looking for images for my samurai card set.

I seen one picture on the net of a crystal dragon and a whole bunch of ideas popped into my head for them.

Hope you like :D

Please comment these cards and let me know if they still need work.

4 new cards added and 1 Bonus

I'm going to make merge effects more better.

Exci.jpg

Kuryin.jpg

Myst.jpg

Crystaldragon.jpg

BCED1.jpg

CDS.jpg

C.jpg

CC.jpg

CS.jpg

CER.jpg

CDV.jpg

CEK.jpg

CEV.jpg

PB1.jpg

AND HERE IS THE BONUS CARD

ZTSM.jpg

Crystal Emperor Dragon / LIGHT

Dragon / Fusion / Effect

"Blue Eyes Crystal Dragon"+"Blue Eyes Crystal Dragon"

This card can only be Special Summoned from the Fusion Deck by sending 1 "Crystalization" from your hand to the Graveyard when the Fusion Material Monsters are in your Fusion Deck. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all cards on the field except this card.

ATK 4000 / DEF 3000

Or maybe 2 Urithurix Monsters instead seeing how it is a Sea Serpent. AWESOME PIC BTW.

EDIT: Okay so the effect could be the same just not the Name. How about Dulathurix? or Etherithurix

I love the pics (like everyone else), and I have only one complaint.

"Crystal Dragon - Kuryin" is far too powerful. Spell recovery is rare, and such re-useable, costless recovery is horribly overpowered.

Overall, an excellent series. I hope you make more.

Actually after expecting these cards I noticed a loophole that lets them keep tributing each other which could mean you can keep destroying every card on there side of the field.

So...

I would do both of these. Lower the Level 4 and lower Monsters ATK by 300-. Also I would change their effects so they only go to the Fusion Deck when destroyed by battle.

I think with those changes it would make these cards more balanced.

I might actually recreate these because you come up with lots of inspiring ideas. I will make a similar set, but with different names, Images, and tweaked stats/effects. I'll PM you them when they are done, and you can see them first.

Archived