So, I'm probably going to the Duelist Genesis Sneak Preview in Detroit...

DonRoyale

...so why not make Synchro support? <3

(My first one, too! Hah. :P)

103241qt4.jpg

When this card is Summoned and during each of your Standby Phases, roll 1 six-sided die. The Level of this card becomes the result of the dice roll, and the ATK and DEF of this card each become 400x the result of the dice roll. If this card is in your Graveyard, roll 1 six-sided die during your Standby Phase. If the result is 6, Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position.

103241gv4.jpg

103241cn9.jpg

Let me know what you think! :)

My own thoughts, I'll see if anyone agrees with me:

I'm beginning to think Amorphous Energy Beast is overpowered. 18% chance at a free 2400 is a bit much...

Do you all think that if it rolls 6, it should destroy itself?

Let me know.

Btw, SP, thanks for the great rating.

I might not be going, but knowing my parents, they'll let me. :)

I don't think it is too overpowering. Like you said, there is only an 18% chance to get a 2400 ATK monster for free. Any other roll makes this monster very balanced. Besides, it changes its Level to match the dice roll. Because of this, you couldn't just roll a 6, get a 2400 ATK monster, then equip Opti-Camoflage Armor to let this guy (at Level 1) attack directly...

That's just my opinion. It's your call. :D

Opti-Camoflauge Armor wouldn't work because it would have to have 400 ATK. Otherwise, it would be another level. :)

I suppose...heh.

bix: Maybe I will see you.

Pojo-goers loved me when I showed up at the EEN sneak preview, but bleh, that was like, in 2005. My star has long since faded...

Nowadays, I spend my time on Pojo arguing that Cyber Dragon should be unrestricted and Gladiator Beast Gyzarus should be banned.

Because there are people who think the opposite. :O

I don't the amphorus energy beast is overpowered since you have to do it every standby phase. True, it has a 1/3 chance of having 2000 or more atk and def, but like, other than that, it's open for destruction, and it's not like it has any special effects or anything to gain advantage.

Anyways, overall, I really like these cards' effects as well as the pictures. For some reason, I really like the pic for spite beast. Nice work! And have fun at the sneak peek!

Archived