DEEPSEA penguin soldier

bazzabaz

Penguin soldier has always been one of my fave cards, so I just had to make a sequel XD!

Here it is...

deepsea%20penguin%20soldier.bmp

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending a face-up "Penguin Soldier" you control to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can flip this card into face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up, you can return 1 card on the field to the owner's hand.

Please tell me if anything is wrong, I have Quintupple checked the OCG lol, that should all be right, but let me know...

Ratings also appreciated! XD

---I don't own the art for this card---

As a fellow fan of Penguin Soldier, I like the idea. Immunity to battle on top of being able to bounce 2 cards, and then resetting each turn? That's kind of obscene for one card, though I like the utility since you can Tribute a face-up Penguin Soldier whose effect has just been used.

I'd say change it by either making it bounce one card, or maybe one monster and one Spell/Trap Card.

It's semi-overpowered in its current form.

7/10 and a ^5 for the idea of an upgraded Penguin Soldier.

Thnx Lucas Max XD

Finally a card i've made that no-one has seen any OCG errors!

Phantasy dreamer, yeah i suppose the effect's been used before, but not in conjuction to not being able to be destroyed by battle. As you can't equip these cards with "heart of clear water" ect...

cos wen they flip face-down the equip dies!

Archived