Masamune Infinite

Deity Mitsu

Hey everyone! Glad to officially post the first card of my comeback! There are probably OCG errors because I'm still using the OCG I used for all of my other cards about a year ago, so bare with me while I try to make my successful return!

8892ep9.jpg

"As long as this card is on the field, you cannot Normal Summon another monster to the field. Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, inflict direct damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand x300. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict direct damage to your Life Points equal to the number of cards in your hand x200."

Welcome back.

Problems:

1) Say 'While you control this face-up card, you cannot perfom a Normal Summon.'

2) Say 'Each time this card destroys a monster by battle...'.

3) Say 'inflict damage to your opponent equal to...'. You don't need 'Life Points'.

4) Say 'inflict damage to your life Points...'.

No more problems that I can see, and good luck.

8/10

Thanks a lot man. That will be a lot of help for my future creations.

Hey no problem' date=' glad I can help. But welcome back though, I joined not [b']too[/b] long ago myself, lol.

I look forward to helping you in the future aswell (not saying you would need any of course).

BTW: Look at some of my cards too, thanks.

Archived