Chaos Support

DonRoyale

Kudos to anyone who finds out the origin of the images.

I wanted to make them all based off the inspiration I had for making them, but that would make them Pop Culture. Only two images were from my inspiration, so I guess it's fine.

I might make a card set out of this; just DARKs and LIGHTs. What do you all think?

CHAOS-EN000 Chaos Blade

103241jz2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. When this card is targeted by the effect of a card, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, negate the activation and effect of the card and destroy it. If this card battles an opponent's monster, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, destroy the monster this card battles before the Damage Step.

CHAOS-EN001 Call of Ruin

103241si0.jpg

CHAOS-EN002 Chaos Worm

103241vn1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard while your opponent controls 1 or more monsters. When this card battles an opponent's Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this attacking card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster, you can decrease this card's ATK by 700 to negate the battle and destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, draw 1 card.

[spoiler=Inspiration]Saint-Million/Shambertin/Kondrieu.

CHAOS-EN003 Chaos Rider

103241jv8.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. Each time this card battles an opponent's monster, place 1 Rage Counter on this card. By removing 3 Rage Counters from this card, destroy one card your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Inspiration]Chaos Bringer.

CHAOS-EN004 Cross Slayer

103241lv8.jpg

CHAOS-EN005 Purity Angel

103241we0.jpg

CHAOS-EN006 Solar Assailant

103241nb1.jpg

CHAOS-EN007 Chaos Apprentice

103241lv9.jpg

CHAOS-EN008 Chaos Defender

103241wk9.jpg

CHAOS-EN009 D.D. Slayer