Cyber Breaker

TR_Headshot

107967xk7.jpg

This card can only attack if it is the only monster you control. All monsters on the field lose 500 ATK except this card. Your opponent draws 2 cards during their Draw Phase. They must designate one to keep and remove the other from play. You can Tribute a Machine Type monster to destroy 1 card your opponent controls and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed, inflict 2000 damage to each player and Special Summon 2 level 4 or lower "Cyber" monsters from your Deck or Graveyard.

Let me know what you think!

it actually seems a bit underpowered..

i dont get to say that often. ^_^

it is hard to summon (high level) hard to keep on the field (low attack) hard to activate effect (need three "Cyber" cards??) and it inflicts damage to yourself if it is destroyed (again, low attack).

it seems dangerously overpowered...

but still, a solid 7/10 is needed for the card.

I must say that this is quite an "interesting' card. Cool image. Your OCG seems a bit off. Here is how I would word it:

This card cannot declare an attack. Reduce the ATK of all monsters on the field by 500 excluding this card. Your opponent draws 2 cards during their Draw Phase. You can tribute 3 monsters with "Cyber" in their card name to destroy 1 card on the opponent's field and inflict 1000 damage. If this card is destroyed, inflict 2000 damage to both players.

It seems that this card has a lot going on. I agree with Kale that it is a bit underpowered.

I'm gonna give this card a 8/10 since I like the concept of it. Great job! :D

hmm.. now it spawns monsters when it is destroyed...

that would be nice with the archetype, as you could get two cyber valleys easy. ^_^ and at only a 2000 point cost, a nice defense and free cards, i would say that this is pretty balanced.

8.3/10 for the update.

HOW IS IT UNDERPOWERED!!! Ok' date=' now I'm under control... can you give me some ideas to fix it?

[/quote']

lol, sorry, I tend to think so. Um, let me think:

There are two situations. When it's by itself, it can fight with it's really high attack power. When it's not, it's high atk power means nothing offensively.

But in the former situation, you cannot utilize its destruction effect. So, it only has a 500 atk reduction for other monsters, which isn't that big of a deal because it's 3600 anyways. And it's destroyed, it burns you both, then pays for itself like crazy by special summoning the two cards. So, I see this as being underpowered, unless I am underestimating the value of those two special summoned cards. Because in the midst of al this, your opponent gets an extra during the draw phase, and that's the big deal for me.

In the latter situation, it cannot battle. But it can tribute two cyber monsters, which means you have to be able to swarm to use its effect. An effect which is good burn (1000)...but you're tributing substantial field presence to destroy merely a single card. I'm not sure if tributing 2 monsters for 1 card and 1000 damage is worth it, even if it potentially sortof clears the way for a 3600 swing. [but this might just be my opinion.] So now that we have a tradeoff that doesn't seem worth it to me, linked with a special summon bonus that burns 2000 to both players, like I already said, unless I'm missing something, I don't see that as being that great. And then, the second draw the opponent gets.

I know you asked me how I can fix it, but for this card, it's a bit hard for me, so I just tried to lay out my train of thought if that helps any. If you don't necessarily agree, you're fine, but maybe it sheds light on a different perspective that might help you tweak it, I dunno, lol.

Overpowered?

Underpowered?

Overpowered?

Underpowered?

Make up your friggin minds!

It's pretty balanced, although i wouldn't use it becuase of the extra draw ur opponent gets, plus there's no guarantee you'll get the 2 CYBER cards.

Say if ur opponent used "dimension prison", "Raiza the wind monarch", "penguin soldier" ect...

But lurvly pic and good idea

---REMEMBER GUYS it can be special summoned! and used with LIMITER REMOVAL!---

7/10

OCG fix: This card can only attack if it is the only monster you control. All monsters on the field lose 500 ATK except this card. Your opponent draws 2 cards during their Draw Phase. You can Tribute 2 "Cyber" monsters to destroy 1 card your opponent controls and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed, inflict 2000 damage to each player and Special Summon 2 level 4 or lower "Cyber" monsters from your Deck or Graveyard.

I like this card, it's clear you're improving, you're much better at this than I thought you'd be, and I'm sure I can expect more cards like this from you. You need a Set ID and pic looks a little Alien, not to mention you'll need to read up on DJ's new OCG thread a little, but other than that it's great.

Archived