3 new cards with some sweet effects!!!

swiftedge

SwordAvenger.jpg

In case that you can't understand the effect of this card, i'll explain. Please correct me for OCG mistakes.

E.g. : Swordsman Avenger destroys Giant Germ. You check your opponent's deck and if you find any other "Giant Germ" cards they are removed from play. So let's say you find 2. They are removed from play and your opponent's deck is shuffled.

FiendofNightmares.jpg

This monster's DEF is equal to half of your opponent's life points. Well you all know what this means.

swordsmanofnightmares.jpg

Swordsman Avenger + Fiend of Forgotten Nightmares

This monster's ATK is equal to the number of MONSTERS(not just any card, monsters only) removed from play multiplied by 1000.

That means that if there are 3 monsters removed from play this card has 3000 ATK.

When this monster is destroyed, your opponent loses 300 lp for every monster that was removed from play.

Please comment and rate. The pictures used for these cards are not made by me.

Oh, and please tell me if i have OCG mistakes. I'm sure i have ^^

I agree. The first monster is a great idea. The second monster is too, but I fear that if my opponent set that on me near the beginning, it could have 4000 DEF. So, a bit overpowered, but usable still. And the fusion is nice, but lower the boost it gets. 1000 is a bit much. maybe 500-700. Minor OCG mistakes. Capitalization.....etc. ATK should be "?" not "X000".

Soild cards. They have potential. 8/10

Archived