Full Offense Angel

Deity Mitsu

My entry into donpatch101's Angel Contest. I'd really like to know what you guys think because I'm not entirely sure about the balance. I wanna win this contest! :P Rate and comment please.

8892gr5.jpg

"This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. This card cannot be destroyed while in face-up Attack Position. This card's DEF cannot be increased. If this card is in face-up Attack Position at the end of your Battle Phase, switch this card to face-up Defense Position."

Sentence/Effect 1: Pretty self explanatory.

Sentence/Effect 2: I added this in so that if your opponent can find a way to switch this card into Attack Position using a card effect then they can really take a chunk of your Life Points if they have a monster or monsters with high ATK on the field.

Sentence/Effect 3: I added this so that it's really easy to destroy this card when revealed.

Sentence/Effect 4: Keeps your Life Points safe unless your opponent controls a monster with the ATK-DEF damage difference effect.

Tell me what you think. I'll make edits!

OCG fix: This card can attack your opponent directly. As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, this card cannot be destroyed. This card cannot gain DEF. If this card is in face-up Attack Position at the end of your Battle Phase, switch this card to face-up Defense Position.

I think that being totally indestructible is a little overcooked, indestructible by battle would be better imo. Your OCG is a little out-dated, be sure to check DJ's thread. Also, you don't HAVE to conduct your Battle Phase, so maybe she should be switched in the Standby Phase.

You need a Set ID to make it realistic and the name is somewhat odd for a low ATK monster.

Hope I helped, peace out. ^_^

Archived