[(~CMY~)]'s Best Cards Yet (ADDED 1 More) ^_^ [(~CMY~)]

so this is my 400th post celebration yay!!!

anyway in this thread you will find the best card's i made yet.

and if i have OCG errors pls tell me but i did my best in this cards (Thats why i called my best cards yet)

so i guess heres my cards

First we have my Gladiator Beast cards:

[/font]

78252fr3.jpg

p><p>[b] When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" Monster, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Gladiator Beast" Monster from your hand. When this card is targeted by an effect of a Spell or Trap Card by discarding 1 Level 5 or higher "Gladiator Beast" Monster from your hand negate it

2nd

p><p>When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" Monster, remove 2 "Gladiator Beast" Monsters in your Graveyard from play, to increase the ATK of this card by 500 for every monster removed with this effect. As long as this card is face-up on the field neither player can Advance Summon. When this card is targeted by an effect of a Spell Card, by Tributing 1 face-up "Gladiator Beast" Monster on your side of the field negate it

Heres my Chimeratech Overdragon support

p><p>This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 1 "Chimeratech Overdragon" you control. This card can attack a number of your opponent

Heres my Archfiend Monster

her Standby Phases (this is not optional). When a "Archfiend" Monster on your side of the field is selected as a target of a effect of a card controlled by your opponent, when resolving the effect, roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1, 3, 5 negate the effect and destroy the opponent

2nd

her Standby Phases (this is not optional). As long as this card is on the field neither player can Advance Summon. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle add 1 "Archfiend" Monster from your Graveyard to you hand. When a monster on the field is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully, inflict 200 points of Direct Damage to your opponent

Heres 1 Zombie Monster i made

p><p>i added 1 card so here is the best card i made from all and also because of it

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 Fairy-Type monsters or Warrior-Type monsters you control. This card is also treated as a Fairy-Type monster. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent draws 1 card and place 1 Ninja Counter on this card. By removing any number of Ninja Counter(s) from this card, activate the appropriate effect based on the number of Ninja Counter(s) you removed.

- 1: This card gains 400 ATK and DEF.

- 2: Pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon as many Level 3 or lower Warrior-Type monsters as possible from your hand.

- 3: Draw 2 cards.

- 4 or more: You can Special Summon 1 "Samurai Token" (Fairy-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. If the "Samurai Token" is selected as an attack target, destroy all monsters on the field except this card.

Old and New OCG was used

Holo by me or Jspamax

Disclaimer:I do not own the artwork of my cards

I HOPE YOU LIKED MY BEST CARDS and i am finally a 4 star member!!!

Thank you for looking at my cards

- [(~CMY~)][/b]

Pictures are pretty awesome except for Cavion. Unfortunately he wasn't able to upgrade from his sketch version. I understand :P. It's all good. I know your probably going more for strategic effects rather then realistic looking cards, but if you want to make your cards realistic, try to use a maximum of 5 lines of text.

9/10, your effects rock.

Archived