Tuffguy's New Card

Thar

You capitalize stuff way too much. >.<

OCG fix (Master Rule OCG in []s): This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing[/or Releasing in Master Rule if you want] 3 Warrior-Type monsters you control. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you gain 1000 Life Points, inflict 500 damage to your opponent, and this card loses 400 ATK. If this card is Tributed[/or Released in Master Rule if you want] for a[/n if you want to use Master Rule OCG because you say Advance Summon next] Tribute Summon[Advanced Summon in Master Rule OCG if you want], you can pay 1500 Life Points to return this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

I think it's underpowered for a 3-trib monster. Big time. Up its ATK to 3800 or so.

Alright. I just have to say it. Special Summon has always been fine as Special Summon. Tributing has always been fine as Tributing. Let's not try being arrogant and changing them. Advance Summon and Releasing is NOT OCG. It's just something some people here made up, and thought it sounded better.

All I'm saying is that if you wanna correct somebody, then use the correct words. Tribute and Special Summon. Just let me know if I'm wrong: OCG = Official Card Grammar + I've never read a card text in the TCG which said either "Advance Summon" and/or "Release".

I've said my peace. Sorry to have done it in this forum.

Alright. I just have to say it. Special Summon has always been fine as Special Summon. Tributing has always been fine as Tributing. Let's not try being arrogant and changing them. Advance Summon and Releasing is NOT OCG. It's just something some people here made up' date=' and thought it sounded better.

All I'm saying is that if you wanna correct somebody, then use the correct words. Tribute and Special Summon. Just let me know if I'm wrong: OCG = Official Card Grammar + I've never read a card text in the TCG which said either "Advance Summon" and/or "Release".

I've said my peace. Sorry to have done it in this forum.

[/quote']

YCM didn't make up Release and Advance Summon, The Duelist Genesis (the next set) uses it, and it will become OCG as soon as TDGS is released, mind the pun. And I had them in []s to show it's optionalness. Advance Summon is not the new Special Summon, it's the new Tribute Summon, you're new so not knowing this is perfectly fine, and Master Rule OCG is optional for now, but getting used to it helps prepare for later. I appreciate you ragin' on me, it's perfectly healthy, but it's good that you learn it now so beople won't be rippin' on ya.

Proof: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Duelist_Genesis

Alright. My mistake. I apologize. All I was trying to say is that, since I haven't seen it on a card text (and I've been playing the TCG for many years), that it isn't correct OCG. Being optional, and accepted here is fine. But I choose not to use them on my card text. And until it comes out in the TCG, I plan to continue not using them.

Archived