Immortal Tales~Demon Destroyers

Soul Immortal

These stories are not in direct lines with any YGO story. These are rather tales of Warriors, and other cards that can be found in my set;

.:: Demon Destroyers ::.

ALGAMAZER

.....The Mage breathed heavily in dismay for he knew that he would probably suffer the same fate as his fellow warriors. He held up his staff, and chanted a spell. Looking into the demon's eyes, he spoke loudly and boldly so the demon would pay full attention to every word he said.

"I end this now" said the Mage. Then he carried on speaking,

"I will die a short time from now. I am the only person who can destroy Gods Destiny so bring it to me so you will not be cursed".

The demon thought about it for a moment,

"Beware mortal Mage, you shall not fool me. I will be weakened but who can stop me now? I have destroyed all your armies. I have destroyed all of your greatest warriors. I have possession of your greatest weapon, and now I finally get to see you die!...

...So die old man so I can open the gates of Hell, and I will be supreme ruler of this wretched earth once more", and with those words he struck the Empowering Mage Algamazer; the earths greatest Mage, and the last hero of the land.

The last of the Demon Destroyers fell dead in a deep pool of darkest red. All hope was lost for all mankind...

NERAMUS

part 1

..."Take this blade; the blood of Gods. Thine hand in all shall be their tounge. Words thy speak shall be of wrath. The light within shall shed no pure. If death be wrong then you will lose your light. Your wings will fall; thus tread on ash, and bone. Hear thy name, heed thy call; to the ends of the earth Gods Destiny be yours" He exclaimed.

The woman shrugged her shoulders;

"Sounds good to me" she muttered.

"Now put forth your hand young one", Algamazer said.

She reached out her hand.

"Take hold of the sword, and call forth the power of the sword. You must call it by name, and pray for guidance", he continued.

"Then only will the sword heed your call".

"Yes" Saranthia exclaimed, nodding her head. She took hold of the sword carefully. She held it above her head, like she was offering it up to the sky. She started to proceed with the instructions that were given, and call out the swords name.

"Gods Des-ti....".

She stopped. A surge through her body had caused her to drop the sword, and she fell to one knee. She sensed a force within her. An evil force inside was emerging. The Mage sensed the power of the force within too, and he shuddered. He knew something terrible was wrong.

"Take the sword, and finish the sword Pray Now!" he exclaimed.

"I can't, it hurts. I'm too weak" cried the woman.

"I will fight off the force, and you complete the Prayer. This don't look to good so hurry. This thing is after the weapon, and we can't let it get control of it".

A split second after that, and the Mage stood in a trance. A aura shot forth out from his body, and into the weakened womans body. She started to come right. She quickly took hold of the sword, and completed the Sword Pray. Just at that moment the same bluish aura shot from out off her body, and back into the Mages...

Archived