The Spirits are always with you.

I am missing a couple of spirit monsters like ,Fushi no Tori, but heres the deck as it is now. Tell me what ya think and how to improve it.

I could use another Asura Priest. I have Great long nose but didnt like him enough to put him in.

One of the main focuses is to return opponents monsters to the hand and gain life points with Spring of Rebirth while Spirits invitation is on the field so both our monsters go back. Aswell as i gain 500 lifepoints for it.

Version 2.0

Total Deck size (40 Cards!)

Monsters

*Ritual* (2)

Ruin, Queen of Oblivion

Demise, King of Armageddon

*Tribute* (3)

Dark Dust Spirit

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi

Yamata Dragon

*Non Tribute* (15)

Asura Priest

Inaba White Rabbit x3

Invader of the Throne

Maharaghi

Otohime

Penguin Soldier

Sonic Bird

Spirit Reaper

Susa Soldier x3

Wall of Illusion x2

Spells (13)

Creature Swap x2

End of the World x2

Mausoleum of the Emperor x2

Mystical Space Typhoon

Scapegoat

Snatch Steal

Spring of Rebirth x3

The Dark Door

Traps (7)

Compulsory Evacuation Device x2

Robbin' Goblin

Spirit's Invitation x2

Torrential Tribute

Ultimate Offering

Yeah i cant get my hands on them unfortunatly. I will put Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi, Fushi no Tori, and Great Long Nose, Asura Priest immediatly as i get them. Also thanks for the comments any ideas on what i should take out to put in those traps?

Don't run spring of rebirth. That's only 500 Life Point increase per turn. Plus, it becomes useless if your Spirit monsters are destroyed. Solemn Wishes would be a better choice. I wouldn't start collecting all the spirit monsters and make a deck out of them. The beast ones, Tsukuyomi and Yata-Garasu, are banned.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived