The "Choose your path" spoiler game! (under construction)

Willieh

You can make your own variations of this game if you want.

What you've got to do is find the correct path in which you won't end up in jail or killed or in some other bad situation.

[spoiler= path 1] Today isn't the best day of your life. You're staying in this boring town you don't want to be at. You think of some ideas to have fun. [spoiler= idea 1] great job. You landed yourself in jail for grand theft auto.

[spoiler= idea 2] Bear wrestling turned out to be a horrible idea. They are obviously stronger than you are.

[spoiler=idea 3] you decided to go for a walk in the woods. While you walk down the path you see a split. It goes in 2 different directions. [spoiler=path 1] you fall into a hole and die. Wow that sucks.

[spoiler= path 2] You decide to go down the second path. As you walk further down this trail you see a pond ahead of you. You're just about to jump in when you notice a park to your left. People are in it walking their dogs and such. What do you do?[spoiler= I think I'll go for a swim] You mindlessly jump into the water. It's nice and cool, but when you look to your right you see something amazing. There is a sword sticking out of the ground. It has a gold blade and a bronze hilt. Are you going to take it? [spoiler= Oh hell yes!] You decide to take it. You get out of the water and reach to grab it when you are stopped by a large burly man. "You didn't plan on taking my sword did ya?" he asked. You told him yes and you and the man got into a deep conversation. He ends up inviting you back to his cabin. Do you trust him enough to go? [spoiler=no] He's big and scary. Like I'm trusting him. You tell the man that you wouldn't feel comfortable going with him to his cabin. He looks at you with a sad look and tells you that you are welcome any time. You decide to head back home; today has been weird enough as it is. FIN

[spoiler=sure, he seems nice] You get back to his cabin with him and he locks you inside with him. He then pulls out a large hunting knife and points it at you. "I'll teach you a lesson you won't soon forget. Curiosity killed the cat." He skins you alive and then Puts your head up on the wall as a trophy. I'd suggest you go back and try again. FIN.

[spoiler= No it doesn't belong to me] Better safe than sorry. There's no telling who could own that sword. You decide to just swim for a while longer. Then you see something rising out of the water. What should you do? [spoiler=nothing...] You decide that it's probably just a fish or something, however you don't take your eyes off of it. Then when it fully emerges you are amazed. It is actually a rainbow fish! The fish looks at you and begins speaking. It tells you that it can grant you 1 free wish. What is that wish going to be? [spoiler= money] The fish grants your wish. However it doesn't go exactly as you planned. The fish gives your entire family millions of counterfit dollars. Looks like your family's goin' to jail. FIN

[spoiler=to end this story] wow douche -.-"

[spoiler=get out of the f'ing water!] You decide that the best idea would be to get out of the water. You slowly but surely make your way to the bank. Then when you look back in the water you are glad you did. Crocodiles arose from the water. Had you stayed in you would have become crocodile food. Just as you were about to calm down with a sense of security, you hear a loud growling noise behind you. You turn around and find yourself face to face with a black bear. Wtf is gonna get you out of this?[spoiler=running...get's me out of everything else] You honestly thought you could out run a bear? Wow, you are stupid. FIN.

[spoiler=distracting it] You realize that you have a backpack strapped on your back. You quickly take it off and hurl it far away from you. The bear becomes less interested in you and decides to go after the bag filled with snacks. Looks like you got yourself out of that situation. How do you want to end this story? [spoiler=I want this story to end happily] You forget about all this stuff. Today has been way too exciting. You run home and see your mother has already prepared your favorite dinner. It turns out that you will be leaving this lame town in a couple of days, and you're going to continue your normal life from now on. FIN.

[spoiler=I want something brutal to happen and end this story] You forgot all about the crocodiles. They come up from the lake and begin to dismember your body. You feel the tendens and bones snap as they tear you apart. The dreaded death roll is performed on your leg and the rest of your body is devoured. FIN.

[spoiler= hellz with the pond I'm going to the park] You go into the park and look at a sign. Over on a park bench you see your parents. You remember that they told you not to leave the house. Should you go back and swim, or are you going to take your chances and stay in the park? [spoiler=Meh...I'll take my chances]You decide that the odds of them noticing you out of all the people here are very small. Just then you notice that they've left the bench. They seem to be walking towards you. They don't appear to have seen you yet. Do you stay where you are or jump in the bushes?[spoiler= Pfft they won't notice me; they suck] As they draw closer to you, you take a closer look at them. You feel incredibly stupid. It's not your parents after all. It was just some old couple sitting in the park. [spoiler= end this dumb story] as you wish

[spoiler= continue this story] You then hear a loud ringing noise. You open up your eyes and look at your clock. It appears that it was all a dream. You get up and put your clothes on. You walk downstairs and look at the refrigerator. It reads "Went to get groceries, be back soon!". You look at your game system sitting in the floor. Then you notice how nice of a day it is. What are you going to do?[spoiler=screw video games, I have outside] You go outside and inhale a large amount of air. Just then you hear a large crashing sound almost causing you to choke to death. You look around to see the cause of the sound and notice a large cloud of dirt forming in a cow pasture down the street. what do you do?[spoiler= Get back inside because mommy wouldn't want me leaving]

[spoiler= I'm going to investigate] You go to the source of the cloud. Then you notice you aren't the only one as you approach it. Several other people have swarmed to see what has happened. You look down and find it's a meteorite. Then you feel the earth shake below you, out of nowhere.[spoiler= I want to continue this story with aliens.] The space rock begins to glow green. Then you hear a loud humming noise. You look up and see four large saucer-shaped machines touching down to earth in different locations. What you gonna be is do? [spoiler=run away!!!]You decide to run away. Which direction? [spoiler=left]Psh, as if. Left is for losers.

[spoiler=right] You decide to run right

[spoiler=face my fears]You run up to the aliens and you are vaporized on the spot. PWNT!

[spoiler= I want to continue this story with natural disaster] You fall on your back and find yourself looking to the sky again. Several more meteors have fallen from the sky in different locations. What are you going to do? [spoiler= run home and watch the news to see wtf is going on] You run home and turn on the television. It takes you a moment to realize that your mother is home. She looks at you and asks you why you look so tired. Then you realize that the ground isn't shaking at your house. Then it happens. Plates shatter and chaos erupts in your household. What are you going to do?[spoiler=stay here and face what ever troubles may find me]

[spoiler=leave with my parents] You decide to leave the house and go to a better location. You begin to pack your things and decide to watch the news to see if anything has happened anywhere else. However the television doesn't work. You press the power button, but all you get is a blank screen. What now? [spoiler= I'm gonna fix it!] You use a screwdriver to pull off the face of the television. Then you mindlessly reach inside and find yourself electrocuted. You may want to rethink things and try again. FIN

[spoiler=forget about the T.V.] You decide that T.V. isn't that much of an important manner. You get your bags and run down stairs. Your mom tells you to get into the van while they pack a few more things. You get in the van and feel the earth to settle. It slowly stops shaking. Your mom and dad are both walking out of the door with their bags. They quickly chunk them in the back with your bag and you all leave.

[spoiler= screw outside, I have video games] You look out your window and realize you would much rather play video games (:?). You turn on your game system and immediently become engaged in the gaming experience. Then you feel an odd tugging sensation on your entire body (not that place you perv). You feel yourself being pulled closer to the T.V set and become frightened. Your head makes contact with the screen and goes through it. You then find yourself falling into the video game itself. What do you plan on doing next? [spoiler= Getting the hellz out, what do you think?] you look up and realize that the screen is actually above you. You hopelessly jump in a desperate attempt to get out. It's no use though; you can't get out. I suggest you go back and explor the video game from the inside.

[spoiler= exploring this video game from the inside] You walk around for a little while. You see several other people, but you assume they are merely NPCs. You are caught by surprise when an old man with a long white beard and matching lengthy hair confronts you. It is then that you realize you have a sword sheathed on your back. So what are you going to do? [spoiler=Hax this mutha] You pull out your sword and begin to violently slash his body into shreds. Blood spills on the ground and you feel the hunger to kill more. You go and mindlessly hack others around you. You dismember each and every other person's body until you are the only one left. It is now that you think about the fact that there is absolutely no hope of getting out now. No one to help you at all. Shouldn't have been so bloodthirsty; but aren't we all every now and then? Sorry to say, but violence has ended your life now. FIN

[spoiler=ask him what he wants] You ask the man what it is that he wants with you. He replies with a simple answer. "I wish for you to help me. I need you to slay a beast that lives in the mountains. You will need to find several items before you can slay him. You may also require a special training to slain the horrid beast. I know you wish to leave this wretched place; but the only way you can do so is by slaying the beast who has trapped you here in the first place." Well...are you going to kill this thing or not? [spoiler= OH HELLZ NO SISTER] Please tell me you're joking...

[spoiler= Erm I guess so] You tell the man that you would be more than happy to help him. It is then that he shows you a picture of the beast. The picture is written on papyrus. The monster looks very wicked. He takes you out of the forest you were in to a town. The town has many large buildings and the streets are paved with GOLD. You look up to the man and ask "How is it that you can afford to pave your streets with gold?" The man replies with "Gold is the least expensive substance on the planet. How could we not afford it?" You enter a building with the man. It seems to be a night club of some sort. There are few people there because it is day. You look around at all the people. They are all large brutes who look like they could whoop your a**. The man leads you to a room in the back. He shows you a gallery of weapons. He give you the options of keeping your sword or getting a new sword. What do you want to do? [spoiler=keep the sword I have]

[spoiler= take this new sword he has offered me] You grab the new sword. You feel it pulsate and can't help but admire it's beauty. There is a diamond encrusted dragon image on the blade and the hilt is made of pure gold. The sheath is forged from sapphires, rubys, leather, and platinum. The man tells you that the sword has secret abilities. He gives you the option of learning them by traveling to a nearby cottage, or to just try and slay the beast as you are.

[spoiler= I'm getting my a** out of here!] You jump into the woods as fast as you can. Then you feel a horrible sharp pain in your back leg. You turn around to see you've been bitten by a copperhead. You know that these snakes can end your life within minutes. You look at your parents walk towards you, desperately hoping that they notice you. They walk right past you without noticing. You try to scream but you're to scared to scream. Then you see a fading light and then...nothingness. FIN

I'm sure that there are mess-ups throughout the entire thing. I am working on it. SO BE PATIENT DAMN IT. But seriously, if you see a mistake, don't make a big deal out of it.

[spoiler= path 1] Today isn't the best day of your life. You're staying in this boring town you don't want to be at. You think of some ideas to have fun. [spoiler= idea 1] great job. You landed yourself in jail for grand theft auto.[/spoiler] [spoiler= idea 2] Bear wrestling turned out to be a horrible idea. They are obviously stronger than you are. [/spoiler] [spoiler=idea 3] you decided to go for a walk in the woods. While you walk down the path you see a split. It goes in 2 different directions. [spoiler=path 1] you fall into a hole and die. Wow that sucks.[/spoiler] [spoiler= path 2] You decide to go down the second path. As you walk further down this trail you see a pond ahead of you. You're just about to jump in when you notice a park to your left. People are in it walking their dogs and such. What do you do?[spoiler= I think I'll go for a swim] You mindlessly jump into the water. It's nice and cool, but when you look to your right you see something amazing. There is a sword sticking out of the ground. It has a gold blade and a bronze hilt. Are you going to take it? [spoiler= Oh hell yes!] You decide to take it. You get out of the water and reach to grab it when you are stopped by a large burly man. "You didn't plan on taking my sword did ya?" he asked. You told him yes and you and the man got into a deep conversation. He ends up inviting you back to his cabin. Do you trust him enough to go? [spoiler=no] He's big and scary. Like I'm trusting him. You tell the man that you wouldn't feel comfortable going with him to his cabin. He looks at you with a sad look and tells you that you are welcome any time. You decide to head back home; today has been weird enough as it is. FIN[/spoiler] [spoiler=sure, he seems nice] You get back to his cabin with him and he locks you inside with him. He then pulls out a large hunting knife and points it at you. "I'll teach you a lesson you won't soon forget. Curiosity killed the cat." He skins you alive and then Puts your head up on the wall as a trophy. I'd suggest you go back and try again. FIN. [/spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler= No it doesn't belong to me] Better safe than sorry. There's no telling who could own that sword. You decide to just swim for a while longer. Then you see something rising out of the water. What should you do? [spoiler=nothing...] You decide that it's probably just a fish or something, however you don't take your eyes off of it. Then when it fully emerges you are amazed. It is actually a rainbow fish! The fish looks at you and begins speaking. It tells you that it can grant you 1 free wish. What is that wish going to be? [spoiler= money] The fish grants your wish. However it doesn't go exactly as you planned. The fish gives your entire family millions of counterfit dollars. Looks like your family's goin' to jail. FIN [/spoiler] [spoiler=to end this story] wow douche -.-"[/spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler=get out of the f'ing water!] You decide that the best idea would be to get out of the water. You slowly but surely make your way to the bank. Then when you look back in the water you are glad you did. Crocodiles arose from the water. Had you stayed in you would have become crocodile food. Just as you were about to calm down with a sense of security, you hear a loud growling noise behind you. You turn around and find yourself face to face with a black bear. Wtf is gonna get you out of this?[spoiler=running...get's me out of everything else] You honestly thought you could out run a bear? Wow, you are stupid. FIN. [/spoiler] [spoiler=distracting it] You realize that you have a backpack strapped on your back. You quickly take it off and hurl it far away from you. The bear becomes less interested in you and decides to go after the bag filled with snacks. Looks like you got yourself out of that situation. How do you want to end this story? [spoiler=I want this story to end happily] You forget about all this stuff. Today has been way too exciting. You run home and see your mother has already prepared your favorite dinner. It turns out that you will be leaving this lame town in a couple of days, and you're going to continue your normal life from now on. FIN. [/spoiler] [spoiler=I want something brutal to happen and end this story] You forgot all about the crocodiles. They come up from the lake and begin to dismember your body. You feel the tendens and bones snap as they tear you apart. The dreaded death roll is performed on your leg and the rest of your body is devoured. FIN.[/spoiler]  [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler= hellz with the pond I'm going to the park] You go into the park and look at a sign. Over on a park bench you see your parents. You remember that they told you not to leave the house. Should you go back and swim, or are you going to take your chances and stay in the park? [spoiler=Meh...I'll take my chances]You decide that the odds of them noticing you out of all the people here are very small. Just then you notice that they've left the bench. They seem to be walking towards you. They don't appear to have seen you yet. Do you stay where you are or jump in the bushes?[spoiler= Pfft they won't notice me; they suck] As they draw closer to you, you take a closer look at them. You feel incredibly stupid. It's not your parents after all. It was just some old couple sitting in the park. [spoiler= end this dumb story] as you wish [/spoiler] [spoiler= continue this story] You then hear a loud ringing noise. You open up your eyes and look at your clock. It appears that it was all a dream. You get up and put your clothes on. You walk downstairs and look at the refrigerator. It reads "Went to get groceries, be back soon!". You look at your game system sitting in the floor. Then you notice how nice of a day it is. What are you going to do?[spoiler=screw video games, I have outside] You go outside and inhale a large amount of air. Just then you hear a large crashing sound almost causing you to choke to death. You look around to see the cause of the sound and notice a large cloud of dirt forming in a cow pasture down the street. what do you do?[spoiler= Get back inside because mommy wouldn't want me leaving] [/spoiler] [spoiler= I'm going to investigate] You go to the source of the cloud. Then you notice you aren't the only one as you approach it. Several other people have swarmed to see what has happened. You look down and find it's a meteorite. Then you feel the earth shake below you, out of nowhere.[spoiler= I want to continue this story with aliens.] The space rock begins to glow green. Then you hear a loud humming noise. You look up and see four large saucer-shaped machines touching down to earth in different locations. What you gonna be is do? [spoiler=run away!!!]You decide to run away. Which direction? [spoiler=left]Psh, as if. Left is for losers.[/spoiler] [spoiler=right] You decide to run right[/spoiler] [spoiler=face my fears]You run up to the aliens and you are vaporized on the spot. PWNT![/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler= I want to continue this story with natural disaster] You fall on your back and find yourself looking to the sky again. Several more meteors have fallen from the sky in different locations. What are you going to do? [spoiler= run home and watch the news to see wtf is going on] You run home and turn on the television. It takes you a moment to realize that your mother is home. She looks at you and asks you why you look so tired. Then you realize that the ground isn't shaking at your house. Then it happens. Plates shatter and chaos erupts in your household. What are you going to do?[spoiler=stay here and face what ever troubles may find me] [/spoiler] [spoiler=leave with my parents] You decide to leave the house and go to a better location. You begin to pack your things and decide to watch the news to see if anything has happened anywhere else. However the television doesn't work. You press the power button, but all you get is a blank screen. What now? [spoiler= I'm gonna fix it!] You use a screwdriver to pull off the face of the television. Then you mindlessly reach inside and find yourself electrocuted. You may want to rethink things and try again. FIN [/spoiler] [spoiler=forget about the T.V.] You decide that T.V. isn't that much of an important manner. You get your bags and run down stairs. Your mom tells you to get into the van while they pack a few more things. You get in the van and feel the earth to settle. It slowly stops shaking. Your mom and dad are both walking out of the door with their bags. They quickly chunk them in the back with your bag and you all leave. [/spoiler] [/spoiler]  [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler= screw outside, I have video games] You look out your window and realize you would much rather play video games (:?). You turn on your game system and immediently become engaged in the gaming experience. Then you feel an odd tugging sensation on your entire body (not that place you perv). You feel yourself being pulled closer to the T.V set and become frightened. Your head makes contact with the screen and goes through it. You then find yourself falling into the video game itself. What do you plan on doing next? [spoiler= Getting the hellz out, what do you think?] you look up and realize that the screen is actually above you. You hopelessly jump in a desperate attempt to get out. It's no use though; you can't get out. I suggest you go back and explor the video game from the inside. [/spoiler] [spoiler= exploring this video game from the inside] You walk around for a little while. You see several other people, but you assume they are merely NPCs. You are caught by surprise when an old man with a long white beard and matching lengthy hair confronts you. It is then that you realize you have a sword sheathed on your back. So what are you going to do? [spoiler=Hax this mutha] You pull out your sword and begin to violently slash his body into shreds. Blood spills on the ground and you feel the hunger to kill more. You go and mindlessly hack others around you. You dismember each and every other person's body until you are the only one left. It is now that you think about the fact that there is absolutely no hope of getting out now. No one to help you at all. Shouldn't have been so bloodthirsty; but aren't we all every now and then? Sorry to say, but violence has ended your life now. FIN [/spoiler] [spoiler=ask him what he wants] You ask the man what it is that he wants with you. He replies with a simple answer. "I wish for you to help me. I need you to slay a beast that lives in the mountains. You will need to find several items before you can slay him. You may also require a special training to slain the horrid beast. I know you wish to leave this wretched place; but the only way you can do so is by slaying the beast who has trapped you here in the first place." Well...are you going to kill this thing or not? [spoiler= OH HELLZ NO SISTER] Please tell me you're joking... [/spoiler] [spoiler= Erm I guess so] You tell the man that you would be more than happy to help him. It is then that he shows you a picture of the beast. The picture is written on papyrus. The monster looks very wicked. He takes you out of the forest you were in to a town. The town has many large buildings and the streets are paved with GOLD. You look up to the man and ask "How is it that you can afford to pave your streets with gold?" The man replies with "Gold is the least expensive substance on the planet. How could we not afford it?" You enter a building with the man. It seems to be a night club of some sort. There are few people there because it is day. You look around at all the people. They are all large brutes who look like they could whoop your a**. The man leads you to a room in the back. He shows you a gallery of weapons. He give you the options of keeping your sword or getting a new sword. What do you want to do? [spoiler=keep the sword I have] [/spoiler] [spoiler= take this new sword he has offered me] You grab the new sword. You feel it pulsate and can't help but admire it's beauty. There is a diamond encrusted dragon image on the blade and the hilt is made of pure gold. The sheath is forged from sapphires, rubys, leather, and platinum. The man tells you that the sword has secret abilities. He gives you the option of learning them by traveling to a nearby cottage, or to just try and slay the beast as you are. [/spoiler]  [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler= I'm getting my a** out of here!] You jump into the woods as fast as you can. Then you feel a horrible sharp pain in your back leg. You turn around to see you've been bitten by a copperhead. You know that these snakes can end your life within minutes. You look at your parents walk towards you, desperately hoping that they notice you. They walk right past you without noticing. You try to scream but you're to scared to scream. Then you see a fading light and then...nothingness. FIN [/spoiler][/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]

Well, that was a time-suck. For anyone who wants to cheat, I made a spoiler. It's not in spoilers, though!

Archived