New WIND Card

SSBB Fan

Yeah, this pic is probably overused but *sigh* meh, idc. Here you go.

114579wh2.jpg

Effect: (Just incase)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 WIND monsters in your Graveyard. When This card is Special Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x 300 points. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 points for each face-up WIND monster on the field other than this card.

I haven't seen that pic before. ^_^

OCG fix: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 WIND monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field and inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect. This card gains 200 DEF for each face-up WIND monster on the field except this card.

Take out Limited Edition or get a gold sticcker, change 0001 in the Set ID to EN001.

Nice job there. ^_^

Well....I didn't change the effect entirely like you said, but i made it harder to summon I think, and less OP.

114579tb8.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 2 Level 6 or higher WIND monsters on your side of the field. When This card is Special Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x 300 points. As long as this card remains face-up on the field increase the ATK and DEF of all WIND monsters on your side of the field by 200 points.

Bad News:you double posted.

Good News: Your Card gets a E, which means Excellent. The only thing I see that you could fix is do a higher level and a higher attack and defense, because two level 6's for a level 8 with 2600 attack? That would be for maybe a monster w attack and defense of 3750/3000.

Oter than that, it's awesome.

BTW' date=' how do you find a pic that isn't overused? And how do you know if a pic is overused or not?

[/quote']

Hmm... I don't know... :lol: If I find a good pic, I use it. If I find bad pic, I don't use it... I don't care about overuseness, because:

1. it's stupid to say "your card sucks, pic is overused!" if the card is good otherwise; like your card.

2. there can't be such thing as overused, because there are sooooooo many card makers. So, if a pic is used 56 times, it's not overused. If everyone would use the same pic in all cards, then it would be overused, but that's never gonna happen.

3. Ubercool pics are not easy to find. If you find a good pic, you use it. No one uses bad pic on purpose, right? So, all the good pics have been used. And this goes to this: New guys can't make cards freely. I mean, when I wasn't here, all good pics have been used before. And everyone has this same feeling even if they aren't saying it, right?

4. If I use a pic that I found from DeviantArt for example, and the pic has been used 20 times earlier, it is not "overused" it is "much used" and that makes the one who made the pic happy, I think.

So, did this make complainingn about overusing feel stupid? If it did, good.

@woodmouse: yeah, lol. It actually did.

Well, I don't want to make it OP, but...is this better, or is the previous one better?

114579ki0.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 2 Level 5 or higher WIND monsters on your side of the field. When This card is Special Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x 300 points. As long as this card remains face-up on the field increase the ATK and DEF of all WIND monsters on your side of the field by 200 points.

Archived