Who Would Win? Samus or Master Chief?

SSBB Fan

Who Would Win? Samus or Master Chief?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Would Win? Samus or Master Chief?

• Samus
    • Master Chief

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Why? Give reasons, or we'll think you're just saying the Chief because you like Halo better than Metroid.

I'll give you my reason. Master Chief, in Halo 3, he free fall a very great distance and shrugs it of like its nothing. He doesn't need a fancy suit to be powerful like samus (who without her suit would be really fast, but much weaker) his abilities are part-natural (dues to his genetics he is breed for battle). He has tremendous endurance and can withstand heavy fire without being killed. And he almost single handedly takes out entire packs of flood and covenant using just his gun. He doesn't need to turn into a ball like a coward or use a lazer-grapple thingy to kill his enemys he does it using guns and his fist. While some of you people might not agree with this...deep down inside...you know the truth.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I'll give you my reason. Master Chief' date=' in Halo 3, he free fall a very great distance and shrugs it of like its nothing. [b']And this is different from Samus... how?[/b] He doesn't need a fancy suit to be powerful like samus (who without her suit would be really fast, but much weaker) his abilities are part-natural (dues to his genetics he is breed for battle). Samus also has genetic alteration, so it's not like she's helpless without her suit. It's only of higher quality than the MJOLNIR armor. He has tremendous endurance and can withstand heavy fire without being killed. And this is different from Samus... how? And he almost single handedly takes out entire packs of flood and covenant using just his gun. He doesn't need to turn into a ball like a coward Cowardice is not of consequence in combat; all's fair in love and war. The MorphBall is Samus's tactical advantage, not Chief's campaigning point. or use a lazer-grapple thingy to kill his enemys he does it using guns Which, more often than not, are either WMDs (Spartan Laser, FRC, Sentinel Beam) or Zantetsuken weapons (Energy Sword, Plasma Rifle, Battle Rifle). and his fist. While some of you people might not agree with this...deep down inside...you know the truth.

I actually had a week long debate with a friend over this topic, which eventually ended in two or three different charts. We eventually both agreed that Samus would destroy Chief, unless he had the Scarab Gun, at which point he might stand a chance.

Samus also has genetic alteration' date=' so it's not like she's helpless without her suit. It's only of higher quality than the MJOLNIR armor.[/b']

Actually, Samus doesn't have genetic mutations, she was simply trained by the Chozo. Which just makes her even better, as she's as good as the Chief by sheer talent.

Actually' date=' Samus doesn't have genetic mutations, she was simply trained by the Chozo. Which just makes her even better, as she's as good as the Chief by sheer talent.

[/quote']

Samus was, in fact, infused with chozo blood when she was 3 so that she could survive on their planet and she was also infused with metroid DNA in metroid fusion, which means she's been genetically altered twice.

Now for my choice:

Both Samus and Master Chief were genetically altered, trained to be warriors, given highly advanced suits of armor, and have a wide array of different abilities and weapons.

But my choice would have to be Samus and heres why. Her suit was custom build specifically for her by an ancient highly advanced alien race which makes her tech obviously more advanced than chiefs. Here suit was also designed to be modular so that it can be modified and enhanced on the spot and outfitted with a wide variety of weapons systems and special armor (but once chiefs suit is made thats it). When Samus's Power Suit is active it bonds with her biologically and cannot be taken off without her cooperation and she also doesn't have to physically take her suit off or put it on as her suit dematerializes or rematerializes at her will. She also has space jump boots, speed booster, screw attack, different beam weapons, missiles, scan visor, grapple beam, morph ball, power bombs and more, AND her suit has a life support system which allows her to survive underwater and in space. And its all built into her suit. She also has her own one of a kind personal gunship which has a mobile energy recharge system and a micro factory for the production of ammunitions and she can call the ship to her or operate it remotely if she needs to. And before you spit the whole "Master Chief can beat Samus when they don't have their suits" thing, without her power suit Samus has increased speed, agility, and maneuverability plus she has a laser pistol which she can transform into a laser whip with the flick of a wrist so one hit with that and its over. so while she may not be a mini hulk like chief she could definitely hold her own against him if they didn't have their suits.

sorry chief but Samus has you severely outclassed. And for the record I've never played Halo and don't plan to but from what I've seen Master Chief does seem pretty cool but I doubt he'd stand a chance against Samus.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived