Arctic Wolf Demon

SSBB Fan

Here's a new card I made.

The OCG is probably off in some places, so if you notice them, please tell and I'll do my best to fix it :)

114579am3.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. If this card is targeted by a card effect, destroy this card. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, during each of your Standby Phases increase your Life Points by the number of Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 200. During your Main Phase 1, you can release 1 Beast-Type monster on your side of the field to activate 1 of the following effects:

-Draw 1 card.

-Your opponent discards 1 random card from their hand.

-Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

It's pretty powerful, but is it overpowered? Let's see.

In today's metagame, the Beasts seeing most play are the Gladiator Beasts. This card may or may not work in a Gladiator deck. The LP recovery is very nice. But against a Gladiator Beast deck, this card would be a liability, since the inability to be destroyed in battle allows the opponent to cycle through the Gladiator Beasts pretty easily by battling this card over and over again.

The only other Beast monsters I can see this card working with would be Nimble Momonga and Nimble Musasabi, both of which would be able to abuse this card.

So, in analysis, this card is on the line between simply powerful and overpowered.

7/10.

Is this a little more balanced?

114579ip5.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. If this card is targeted by a card effect, destroy this card. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, during each of your Standby Phases increase your Life Points by the number of Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 100. During your Main Phase 1, you can release 1 Beast-Type monster on your side of the field to activate 1 of the following effects:

-Draw 1 card.

-Your opponent discards 1 random card from their hand.

Archived