COMPLETE new set - Powerpuff Girls

Hello everyone. I have a new set for you. Actually, this is an older set that I made before I registered for YCM. This has been on my computer for a while. I recently got a Photobucket account, so I can upload some of my older sets for you to view. Note that my OCG may not be perfect since I did not have my friends on here to help me, but I hope you enjoy them anyway. This set is based off those loveable Powerpuff Girls; I used images from Powerpuff Girls Z for the sake of better images. Without further ado:

PPG-001PowerpuffGirl-Blossom-1.jpgPPG-002PowerpuffGirl-Bubbles.jpgPPG-003PowerpuffGirl-Buttercup.jpgPPG-004ScoutingtheArea.jpgPPG-005TheCityofTownsville.jpgPPG-006PowerpuffNegation.jpgPPG-007MojoJojo.jpgPPG-008PowerpuffReinforcements.jpgPPG-009HIM.jpgPPG-010PowerpuffGirl-HyperBlossom.jpgPPG-011PowerpuffGirl-RollingBubbles.jpgPPG-012PowerpuffGirl-PoweredButterc.jpgPPG-013NotSoFast.jpgPPG-014PowerpuffDYNAMO.jpgPPG-015PrincessMorbucks.jpgPPG-016PowerpuffAssault.jpgPPG-017CleansingBubbles.jpgPPG-018ProfessorUtonium.jpgPPG-019PowerofBlossom.jpgPPG-020PowerofBubbles.jpgPPG-021PowerofButtercup.jpgPPG-022CalltoDuty.jpgPPG-023PowerpuffGirl-CherryBlossom.jpgPPG-024PowerpuffGirl-BeautifulBubbl.jpgPPG-025PowerpuffGirl-RagingButtercu.jpgPPG-026PowerpuffRevival.jpgPPG-027PowerpuffArmor.jpgPPG-028PowerpuffGirl-ShiningBlossom.jpgPPG-029PowerpuffGirl-ShiningBubbles.jpgPPG-030PowerpuffGirl-ShiningButterc.jpgPPG-031RowdyruffBoys.jpgPPG-032PowerpuffRetrieval.jpgPPG-033FuzzyLumpkins.jpgPPG-034UltimateLoser.jpgPPG-035TheMayorofTownsville.jpg

Lemme know whatcha think. :D

Archived