first sub-type

Code Y.C.M

[align=center]i want to know if this sub-type is already made?

i thought of it, after the digimon "Justimon" lol, it represents Justice.

Justice Reader, Kain

Justi-3.jpg

i could make a Ultimate rare of it, if wanted.

Lore

This monster can be counted as an Effect monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, when counted as an Effect card activate any of the Following effects:

+ Destroy the monster that destroyed this card, and another monster.

+ Return 3 Spell cards from the Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle.

+ Return this card and another monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Justice Hero, Solitaire

Justi-2.jpg

Lore

This monster can be Special Summoned from your Graveyard, if there is a Justi monster on your side of the field, if this monster is Special Summoned any other way, it is sent to the Graveyard 2 turns after it was Summoned. Once per turn, while this monster is on your side of the field, you can draw an (Additional) card during the Draw Phase.

Justice Warrior, Todan

Justi-4.jpg

Lore

Once per turn, role a dice, this monster's effect changes depending the number the dice roled on:

1. When this monster destroys a monster select 1 Card on your Opponent's Spell/Trap Zone and send it to the Graveyard.

2. Increase the ATK of a monster by 500 Points.

3. Draw a card from your deck.

4. You lose 700 Life-Points.

5. Send 1 monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard.

6. Decrease the ATK of this monster by 400 until the end of your turn.

please reply the correct OCG for this card

Justice Grunt, Logroth

Justi-5.jpg

Lore

This monster cannot be Special Summoned or Normal Summoned, except by returning 1 "Justi" monster from your side of the field to your hand. If this monster Attacks a total of 4 monster's you must pay 1000 Life-Points, if not this monster is removed from play.

Justice HornBlower, Evasin

Justi-6.jpg

This monster can be Special Summoned if it is Draw when you have more than 1 "Justi" monster in your hand. When this monster is Special Summoned you can Select 1 "Justi" monster from your hand, and send that monster to the Graveyard to increase the Attack of this monster by the Difference of ATK from this monster and the monster sent to the Graveyard.

Justice Paladin, Armaxius

Justi-7.jpg

This monster can only be Summoned in any way, only be Tributing a "Justice Hero, Solitaire", "Justice Reader, Kain", "Justice Warrior, Todan", "Justice Grunt, Logroth", and 1 "Justice HornBlower, Evasin" from your side of the field. This monster cannot be sent to the Graveyard by battle, if this monster is on your side of the field during your Opponent's Battle Phase, send the 1 monster on your Opponent's side of the field to the Graveyard, and this monster gains a third of the ATK of the destroyed monster.

[/align]

well sort off' date=' except their effects are different at high level's, they get unique but has any one done this yet though, i'll add a new card to it.

[/quote']

oh I see, always like to see new card ideas to revolutionise the game...someday...

(Where i sense something wrong) [suggested update]

First one's effect:

This (monster's) [i belive it should be monster] can be counted as an Effect monster [A . maybe?] if this card is (Sent) [Don't cap that] (to the Graveyard by battle) [simply write "Destroyed by battle"] , when counted as an Effect card activate any of the Following effects:

(1.) [if you can manage it, use ●. I am not so sure how you put them into your cards myself. I use -] Destroy the monster that destroyed this card, and another monster.

2. Return 3 ("Spell") [Forget the "] cards from the Graveyard to your Deck and (re-shuffle) [Just write shuffle].

3. Return this card and another monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Second one:

This monster can be Special Summoned from your Graveyard, if there is a ("Justi") [don't use "] monster on your side of the field, if this monster is Special Summoned any other way, (i) [You should probably write "it"] is sent to the Graveyard 2 turns after it was Summoned. Once per turn, while this monster is on your side of the field, you can draw an (Additional) [Don't cap this] card during the Draw Phase.

As for the set, A.

ahw, you make it only like a Warrior / Wateva you want the Sub-Type to be / Effect, and then save it and and go on paint, and copy a space of a area of the card where the words are that has not words on it, and copy that and paste it on top of "Effect" but not the "]" that is there, copy that and put it next to the Sub-Type and cover up the white area.

and hopefully you have made it!

Archived